“Delicious!!! Great atmoshphere, romantic and great service!”
Review of Timo

Timo
Reserve with OpenTable
Timo is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Romantic, Special occasions
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Reservations
Description: Inspired food, carefully selected wines, attentive service and beautiful decor combine to create a memorable dining experience at Timo.
Chandler, Arizona, United States
“Delicious!!! Great atmoshphere, romantic and great service!”
Reviewed September 29, 2013

oh my goodness, the food was delicious...all of it! The wine, food and dessert was delectable! A must go and enjoy. Take your loved one.... or like we did... a girl business dinner. Service is perfect.. great timing with the presence of our wine, dinner to dessert. Thanks for a great experience!

• Visited September 2013

Tampa, Florida
“Great Tenderloin”
Reviewed September 23, 2013

We were recommended Timo's by the staff at the Doubletree. It was a great atmosphere with fresh foods and good drinks. They were fairly busy and it took about 10 minutes for someone to come and take our drink order. But the food was excellent and I will come back again

Visited September 2013
1 Thank CharlesStallings
Miami
“Timo- No Miami Spice, summer spice a disappointment”
Reviewed September 14, 2013

My sister and I were looking for a good restaurant to have dinner at near Hollywood beach. When we passed Timo, I got excited because had eaten there a couple years ago for Miami Spice and had a great meal. It is located in a strip mall. We were able to get right in and be seated. They didn't have Miami Spice but had Summer Spice for $39 per person, with an optional wine pairing. We both got the Summer Spice, skipped the wine pairing and got a the cheapest bottle of pinot grigio. My first instinct was to get the Hamachi Crudo for an appetizer and the lambchops for a main course. Instead, the waiter suggested "Why don't you decide after the wine?" so I switched to the swordfish, which pairs better with white. I should have stuck to my first instinct. The waiter couldn't have been more helpful- he was great. The appetizer I ordered was burratini (made in house) with tomato crudo, which the waiter explained was tomato water. It took a long time to come out. The white burrata was tied nicely with a chive and sat in, what looked like and tasted like, water. Tomato water I have seen in photos is red. This was pinkish with no taste. The burrata was fine, but I could have killed for some salt, which, alas wasn't at the table. I hate that! The pork belly with creamy polenta my sister ordered was good- rich, fatty, creamy with bacon. The olive oil poached swordfish I ordered for my entrée, had very little flavor to it. The swordfish, two grey rectangles with a watercress and radish salad in the middle, with aioli decorating the plate, was stone cold and needed salt. I sent it back to get it warmed up, but never got salt. The salad, with truffle oil, was the only redeeming part of the dish. My sister got pasta Genovese- pesto with green beans and potatoes. It was cooked al dente, with a light dressing of pesto and was good. My dessert, brandied peaches with marscapone gelato and cookies, was the best part of my meal. My sister ordered the profiteroles with amaretto gelato and chocolate sauce. The presentation was very nice. Unfortunately, the profiteroles were still frozen. Disappointing. We poured the warm chocolate sauce over in hopes of reviving them. The atmosphere here is pleasant and lively, filled with locals and special occasion types. Unfortunately, when three out of six dishes aren't successful, fish comes out cold, dessert still frozen and appetizers take forever to come out, there's a problem in the kitchen. Service was good, with the exception that I never got my desired salt. I hope Timo can get these issues straightened out because it has a lot going for it.

• Visited August 2013
1 Thank Glee47
Miami Beach, Florida, United States
“Excellent Local Foodie Spot”
Reviewed September 4, 2013

If you're looking for a wonderful place to dine, this is it! The menu selection (new for the Fall) was wonderful, preparations and portions are perfect, and the staff is terrific. Try Everything!

• Visited September 2013
Montreal, Canada
“A fly in my glass of wine - no excuses”
Reviewed September 3, 2013

We were at Timo's in August. Our experience was good and the food was excellent until I finished my glass of red wine to find a fly still alive at the bottom of the glass. When I showed this to the server, he joked about it and said it must be drunk - no excuses, nothing, and I had to pay for the glass of wine.

I did not want to make a show as we had just arrived in Sunny Isles and we were very tired but I will not go back for sure. Too bad, the food was good.

• Visited August 2013