“Great value with Groupon!!”

Aveda Seven Seas Spa & Salon
Reviewed October 22, 2012

Purchased thru Groupon for $99. It included 50 min massage, 50 minute facial, lunch, valet parking and tiki hut on the beach. Great value! I had Andrea for both the massage and facial, she was fantastic. The spa experience was awesome. Important tip: Get there early in the morning to ensure you get a tiki hut, as they are popular, and assigned on a first come, first serve basis. Also, 18% gratuity is added to the services at the spa (at full price), in other words, 18% for the facial ($99 full price) + 18% for the massage ($99 full price)= $36.

1  Thank marichip
in 6 reviews
"spa"
in 45 reviews

Reviewed October 9, 2012

I bought this Groupon for a day with my daughter. For the money $99, massage, lunch, facial and tiki hut on beach, it was great. The valet was also comp. I can't complain. I didn't care for the facial but everything else was nice and I would def go again.

1  Thank Marriedbiscuit
Reviewed October 7, 2012

Bought a groupon for a spa day. Used it as a gift for myself for my birthday. This place is soo relaxing and inviting. Started with a mani- pedi by Lucy. Lucy was very good. She took extra care in her work. Then relaxed a little in the sauna until it was time for my massage. Next I had my hour massage by jay. Omg jay was awesome! His hands were gentle yet firm. And he made sure to target the areas that I specified. He was also very understanding and kind( I was nervous since it was my first time). Finished the day with a lunch by the pool. Very very beautiful place..oh and here is a tip: if you plan on renting a tiki hut on the beach, get there before 10!

1  Thank Irene A
Reviewed October 5, 2012

Every women needs to take a day away with just the girls to be pampered. That goes double when you a mom. So when Groupon offered a spa day with massage, facial, lunch, a beach cabana and unlimited champagne for just $99.00, I called my girls and said let's go. My first disappointment came when I tried to book and they didn't have anything open for a month, sad, but no biggie, I will just happy that I had a date set in the future for mommy's mini getaway. But when one month later we got there beach towels and totes in hand we were told that all the cabana's had already been assigned I was irked, I mean come on we booked a months ago! Still I kept a positive attitude, I asked for a Chakrah balancing massage and Again I was disappointed cause the masseuse had no idea what she was doing. The facial was okay but I expected more. All in all, It was nice but they could you some improvement.

1  Thank ARTAMIST09