“Spa Day with My BFF”

12 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 26 helpful votes
“Spa Day with My BFF”
Reviewed October 5, 2012

Every women needs to take a day away with just the girls to be pampered. That goes double when you a mom. So when Groupon offered a spa day with massage, facial, lunch, a beach cabana and unlimited champagne for just $99.00, I called my girls and said let's go. My first disappointment came when I tried to book and they didn't have anything open for a month, sad, but no biggie, I will just happy that I had a date set in the future for mommy's mini getaway. But when one month later we got there beach towels and totes in hand we were told that all the cabana's had already been assigned I was irked, I mean come on we booked a months ago! Still I kept a positive attitude, I asked for a Chakrah balancing massage and Again I was disappointed cause the masseuse had no idea what she was doing. The facial was okay but I expected more. All in all, It was nice but they could you some improvement.

Visited September 2012
1 Thank ARTAMIST09

Kissimmee, Florida
19 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 15 helpful votes
“AAHHHH...”
Reviewed August 24, 2012

This spa was great!, smelled good, looked good, and the staff was excellent. It took me a while to get in because they were booked almost everyday that I was there. I left very happy :)

Visited August 2012
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“So unprofessional”
Reviewed August 23, 2012

I received a groupon to go there for my birthday when I called to make an appointment the secretary had such a bad attitude and was very rude to Ne and then she told me that she had nothing to offer to me for my appointment before OCTOBEr!!!!! (and it was in July that I called). Seriously???!!! Not even a waiting list.
If their griupon was so successful and they are fully booked. Why do they keep adding more groupons on a regular basis like I saw again? Very unprofessional of them.

STAY AWAY FROM THIS PLACE!!!!!!

1 Thank ChloeAlex
Delray Beach, Florida
14 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 58 helpful votes
“Average facial, average massage, average mani/pedi”
Reviewed August 15, 2012

We booked our spa experience through a gottahalfit.com, so we expected the experience to be average, after I read the reviews at spafinder.com, we were a bit nervous, but arrived on a positive note. The locker room was not small, not sure where they were coming from with this comment, but no one had any clue where the spa shoes were, and no one really cared to show us either. After searching around, we found some. After a just average facial, it was on the the massage, where the therapist just talked and talked and talked to me, I thought the purpose behind the spa experience was the calm (this was the storm). Included in the spa day was a mani and pedi, and again, it was just average. It was a monday there, and the spa was totally booked. The location is beautiful, as is all of the furnishings, etc.. Valet parking was included, as well as the opportunity to enjoy their beachfront property. No restaurant on site, other than just the beach bar, so we went off site for lunch. I checked out the prices, and it is quite pricey. We were lucky that we had a deal for the day.

Visited August 2012
Indiana, Pennsylvania
73 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 72 helpful votes
“wonderful!!!!!!”
Reviewed August 3, 2012

Exactly what a spa should be. This is relaxing, tranquil and serene with all the services and amenities you expect. The lounge area is lit is soft blues reflecting the sea with soft nature sounds, water and champaigne available. My pedi was great but my facial was fabulous! Priced more than reasonable. The robes are soft and the entire experience will engulft you. There is also a courtesy steam room available for use. Highly recommend

Visited July 2012