“We'll be back!”

Beach Lounge Bar & Restaurant
Cuisines: Brazilian, International
Good for: Bar scene
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Beach Lounge Bar and Restaurant is the new hot spot of Sunny Isles Beach. A loungy atmosphere created to make our guests feel the beach vibe with an amazing ambience, delicious menu with Brazilian specialities and refreshing drinks.Full bar service, complete menu and awesome service.Come check it out, we are waiting for you. Delivery and Take out available.
Reviewed April 12, 2010

Food was great. Service was friendly and professional. Our waiter was attentive throughout. The rack of lamb was a full rack and melted in your mouth. Caesar salad was fresh, crisp, and tasty. Would highly recommend.

1  Thank Paul F

Reviewed March 25, 2010

We paid $156 for a late lunch including tip, and at that price, it should be good. It was very average. We liked our waiter; however, he was quick to tell us they did not have either $40 bottle of wine; so, we had to buy a $50 bottle of wine. We ordered fish (stuffed sole and branzini) both were average. For appetizers, I had mozzarella & tomato (the tomato was not ripe); my husband had prociutto and melon which was good. Interestingly, when I went on the web to get directions, I saw a big promotion that all appetizers were 50% from 4:00 to 7:00. We were charged full price for our appetizers. To my husband's dismay, I asked why we were charged full price. At first the waiter fumbled and said they were only half price at the bar. I said it didn't say that. He then said, we ordered them at 3:45 PM; so, they weren't half price yet. As New Yorkers, we always tip 20%....but, based on his appetizer behavior, we gave him 15%. We are in the area for 5 weeks and eat either lunch or dinner out every day. We will NOT return to Acquamare.....I don't call a restaurant overlooking a highway scenic.

Reviewed February 4, 2010

We went to the Acquamare after I had proposed to my current fiance and had an amazing evening. I emailed the restaurant ahead of time and they specifically made sure the piano player was on hand while providing the best service we could ask for that evening which included flowers at our table and a special dessert. I could not have asked for a better place to have such a special evening out.

Reviewed January 22, 2010

1)Taking advantage of a $45 discount that was given to me from a friend as a christmas present, me and my girlfriend dined at this restaurant during the passed holidays and went again for their Happy Hour, that are 50% off all the appetizers and alcoholic beverages.

Location: located in a shopping plaza with a Cvs and other stores. They have their own parking lot, so its never a problem. It is in a location very visible on Collins Avenue and with a very nice patio that shines for all the lights they have put.

Food: we have tried the following appetizers: shrimp and avocado, tuna tartare, crab cakes and fried calamari. The following entrees we have tried: seabass in a delicious mango sauce, monkfish, NY Angus steak. Also prior to the food being served they have some warm bread with chimichurry sauce.....very yummi!

Dessert: we have tried the homemade Tiramisu' and the Chocolate Cake. Portions were very big considering you eat them after a meal with very generous portions, too....i was not disappointed of course from their desserts and i am going back also just for them if i will have an occasion.

Overall: 5 tuna tartare and crab cake, 4.5 star fish entrees. 4 star everything else including service and ambience (they dis have also a very good piano player every time we went).

1  Thank mike77miami
Reviewed December 10, 2009

I visited at Acquamare last Saturday and i really liked it, i dont usualy go to that area (sunny isles), but a good friend recommanded that place thanks to the live piano player they have every night and thanks to the fact he knew i am a big fan of HOME MADE Italian food (i really can't stand the Italian chains)
we sat down inside , right in front of the piano player which came out to be a good choice (usually we prefer dining out and watching the people on the streets) in 10 seconds we had bread and water on our table, accompanied with a kind of pesto sauce, which was very interesting .

I asked for a healthy dish so i can keep on my diet , Our server was very nice and suggested us the specialty of the day, which was Grouper with vegetables cooked in a paper bag. not a real authentic Italian dish but it was SO good! . My friend took the Lasagna Bolognese and i just had to taste it as well. that was a great piece of lasagna !

i couldn't try a desert myself, but my friend had their Tiramisu and since he finished it in about 2 minutes, it says it all.

The only thing that was little disappointing is the price range. most of the dishes goes for $20-35 but i do believe that for home made , fresh food it worth it. my fish was $28 which i was pleased to pay for. the lasagna cost $17, not too bad.