“Very Good!” 4 of 5 bubbles
Review of Beach Lounge Bar & Restaurant - CLOSED

Beach Lounge Bar & Restaurant
Good for: Bar scene
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Breakfast, Dinner, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
Description: Beach Lounge Bar and Restaurant is the new hot spot of Sunny Isles Beach. A loungy atmosphere created to make our guests feel the beach vibe with an amazing ambience, delicious menu with Brazilian specialities and refreshing drinks.Full bar service, complete menu and awesome service.Come check it out, we are waiting for you. Delivery and Take out available.
Venice, Florida, USA
“Very Good!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 22, 2012

After reading reviews we went to the Beach Lounge for dinner. We were there early and were the only ones there. The waiter was great he made some recommendations which we tried and they were great. After it started getting dark the place lit up and looked very nice.

1 Thank Robert B

Philadelphia
“Best Restaurant in Miami!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 22, 2012

A phenomenal place! Great for either drinks and small plates, or a meal with friends! Food presentation was excellent and the food was even better! Portions are appropriate for the price (unlike some restaurants that give you a sliver of food).

Highly recommended! Try out this new restaurant, you won't be disappointed!

• Visited March 2012
2 Thank Anthony H
Aventura, Florida
“Excellent option in Sunny Isles, Florida”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 26, 2012

My wife and I had a wonderful dinner at this place that opened in Sunny Isles last year.
To begin with the waiter brings some complimentary marinated tomatoes (garlic, rosemary, olive oil and ginger): delicious.
We shared the crab cakes as an appetizer, I had escondidinho (the best I have ever had outside Brazil) and my wife had the dry beef risoto and for dessert we shared the banana raviolis. All thedishes were excellent, but escondinho and the dessert were the best in my opinion.
This is a Brazilian owned lounge and restaurant but the menu has several international dishes.
Service is also very good and the decor is clean and modern.
I highly recommend this new restaurant.

• Visited February 2012
3 Thank lgoncalves
Vero Beach
“High priced, average food.”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 14, 2012

We went to this restaurant after walking from our hotel the Marenas to find some good food, We decided to stop here as it looked like it would be pretty good. We were seated outside. The plastic curtain seemed a bit dirty, but we decided we were already seated and should just stay to try it out. The food was very average and the prices were too high for the service, food and overall upkeep of the restaurant. I did enjoy the calamari it was my first time eating it and did discover a new food to enjoy there. Hopefully they take these reviews into consideration when deciding how to improve business.
If you're looking for somewhere great to enjoy on vacation , keep searching.

• Visited June 2011
Miami, Florida
“Finally! A new take on brazilian, I was so over the same old steak house.”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 9, 2012

Every time someone suggested a Brazilian restaurant I would sigh at the thought of the all meat I would have to ingest at the typical churrascaria. Don't get me wrong, I LOVE steak but from dinner parties at brazilian friend's homes, I knew there was more out there. Beach Lounge has it! It's a a fresh, modern take on brazilian food. There is this amazing dish called 'escondidinho' which just melts in your mouth and for dessert, you MUST try the dulce de leche pie. All in all, a great atmosphere, near the beach and amazing food! Can't wait for my next visit.

• Visited January 2012