“Great staff!”

Beach Lounge Bar & Restaurant
Cuisines: Brazilian, International
Good for: Bar scene
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Description: Beach Lounge Bar and Restaurant is the new hot spot of Sunny Isles Beach. A loungy atmosphere created to make our guests feel the beach vibe with an amazing ambience, delicious menu with Brazilian specialities and refreshing drinks.Full bar service, complete menu and awesome service.Come check it out, we are waiting for you. Delivery and Take out available.
Reviewed April 20, 2011

Had a very nice lobster special on Tuesday evening!

There are newer reviews for Beach Lounge Bar & Restaurant

Reviewed April 12, 2011

I am a Broward County local, and I find myself often dining at Acquamare. I've had business dinners as well a pleasure dinners with friends and family and they have been consistently excellent. The atmosphere is always entertaining and delightful and so is the people working there. In one occasion one of my guests asked for a special order dish and the Chef came to our table to make sure that the food was to our liking and expectations. Highly recommended. Do not miss it if you're in Sunny Isles Beach!

1  Thank casgen
Reviewed April 5, 2011

Acquamare is one of those Italian restaurants where I'll never forget my first experience there.The Authentic Cuisine of Acquamare had plenty to offer in our experience. Our server, Eduardo, was very helpful with our decisions with many great suggestions for their enticing menu.

In tradition of my ways of a Chef, we dined in courses.

Salmon and avocado with crostini - Incredible dish. Quality Salmon from Scotland that blended beautifully with the perfect pieces of avocado.

Risotto w/ Seafood- Yes. Perfectly cooked Risotto with a light truffle flavor that forced me to steal the bowl and polish it off completely. Not too creamy, and not too rich and the seafood just incredibly tasty.

Homemade Tiramisu' in chocolate cup - This dessert as a whole was very well thought out. When all items were pooled together it gave one of the most pleasant dessert combinations I've ever enjoyed. Something I'd go back for time and time again.

Overall I'd say Acquamare is a great place to take a date, take your family, or go for a nice tasting meal with your friends. The ambiance is very classic Sunny Isle, and I look forward to the next opportunity I have to come back here.

1  Thank OHRobinson
Reviewed April 2, 2011

This restaurant was across the street from our hotel and looked nice so we made the mistake of not asking our concierge his advice. First off, the service was horrible. Our waitress was extremely unfriendly and after 15 minutes, finally took our order. When I ordered the ravioli, she informed me that they were completely out of all three types of ravioli dishes. It would have been nice if she would have told us that when we sat down. So another 15 minutes later, we finally ordered. My pasta with shrimp and mushroom sauce was basically Creamettes macaroni with rubbery shrimp. My husband's chicken in garlic sauce was completely dry without a drop of sauce to be seen. I only wish I would have checked the reviews here before wasting our money. There is a reason there are so many negative ones.

Reviewed March 20, 2011

Visited acquamare a few days ago and it was right on the spot, I came with some girlfriends for a vacation in Miami, and was recommended to go for some great Italian seafood , great atmosphere and great time to acquamare, and I have to say I wasn’t disappointed!! The food was amazing, I had the tuna tartar, the best I ever had! The pasta with the seafood was mouthwatering, the service was quick and kind, and all in all me and my friends had a great time, I highly recommend it, we will be back