“Not so good”

Cuisines: American, Seafood
Dining options: Late Night
Dining options: Late Night
Reviewed December 27, 2013

First of all the food is horrible. Second the service is terrible. Third it's Miami ! Me and my wife went to this place on the recommendation of our hotel, bad choice! It is in a strip mall right on Collins ave with all the noise. The food is basic America crap, French fries, cheese and loaded with what ever will make you fat! The servers are young and don't care. You will have to ask for what ever is available no recommendations. If it is happy hour make sure you get your free drink because if not you will pay for it! This place is second rate for sure. I sat at the bar for 20 minutes before anyone asked me if I wanted a drink. This is after we had a meal at a table. We were looking at a football game and just wanted to watch until the end and have a few drinks. The bar tender was horrible, she never paid any attention to us at all. when we finally got drinks she never came back! We watched the game for a half a hour or so and decided to leave. We left a 5 dollar tip for 1 drink. To our surprise the bar tender chased us out to where we were getting a cab and said we owed her $10 dollars for the wine. WTF are you kidding me here's the 10 bucks BYE I' ll never go back and nether should you!

Reviewed September 25, 2013

I used to like this place because of the food and happy hour, but now with the new manager and new service is even WORST! you can literally see the RATS going trough the patio, Last time I went, I was with some friends and it was their first time in the restaurant we were a group of 10 in total, They will obviously never go back again, The waitress was a real pain, mean and rude. She literally will trough the food to us. As if it wasn't enough with the service, just before leaving we saw 2 rats running trough the patio, this was not the first time this happens as my husband and I have seen this before. If you thought the old manager was bad, wait to see the new one!!! I have never seen a manager that can care less about customers, very disrespectful and helpless. DO NOT GO at least until they change manager and train the new employees.

1  Thank DianitaRamirez
Reviewed September 19, 2013

I have never been one to leave a restaurant and feel the need post a review, however....

I now know that foreign travelers far out number American vacationers in the Miami area..that in and of itself is not a problem...it's as if your vacationing in a foreign country without leaving the States! Spent 3 days at the Fontainebleau and staying 4 days at the Hilton Double Tree Ocean Front.

Went to the Porterhouse Bar and Grill on the recommendation of the front desk....

Our server (actually several) continually visited the table next to ours..having a great Russian time...smiles and laughs...with two "locals"...while ignoring my wife and I.

Not going to invest time into a lengthy review....trust me on this one...rude, indifferent staff and management and so-so food...

So unless you are Russian...skip this one...

Reviewed August 4, 2013

Local hang out, very disorganized, pretty busy, food ok.
A lot of potential, service mediocre unless you know people.
Great happy hour. They should stop allowing people smoking on the inside. Cristina the bartender, blond straight hair, is a sweetheart

Reviewed July 28, 2013

We should have taken it as a warning sign when our food came out after about 10mins of ordering it. The wings had clearly been reheated so were crunchy more than anything else, nachos were ok, salad was not bad. The portions were quite big, too much for us to eat and we were sharing it between 3 of us. The smell of smoke is rather off putting as well. Staff were attentive