“Not going again!”

Cuisines: American, Seafood
Dining options: Late Night
Dining options: Late Night
Reviewed July 14, 2012

Worst service I have had in my life!!! And the food wasn't that good!!!

Reviewed June 28, 2012

We were watching the playoff basketball games and sitting right under the tv and my husband went to put the volume up, and the manager yelled at him from across the restaurant to never touch his tv again or he would give us the check to leave. Are you kidding me? I understand he didn't want us to touch his tv but he could've said it in a nicer manner!

Reviewed June 7, 2012

The place looks so inviting... but don't be deceived.

Service was lackluster, at best...
Food was mediocre (including the dinner salad, steak and sides)...
Restaurant is filled with smoke....

This was a bad way to kick off what turned out to be a wonderful vacation.

Do your research... don't go in blind like we did!

Reviewed May 29, 2012

This looked like a popular restaurant on Collins Ave and was busy the night we went. Had to wait for a table as we wanted to sit outside but not for long. Good food and service. Pleasant atmosphere.

1  Thank Carol W
Reviewed April 6, 2012

Went there because they recommended me the place since they stay open till late, our waitress never even looked us in the eyes, food was overpriced and the service just made us feel uncomfortable. I would think twice before going here again.