“Gotta Love a French restaurant that's crowded with French folk.”
Review of H Restaurant - CLOSED

H Restaurant
Cuisines: French
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Winston and 174th
Description: The "h" restaurant welcomes you every day for lunch and dinner in its brand new environment. You will discover the new cozy and chic decor which brings a welcoming and sensual atmosphere, the outside patio is definitely worth a try one of the best in Sunny Isles Beach. Enjoy French fine cuisine and a selection of great wines with a friendly and fun service.
Boston, Massachusetts
“Gotta Love a French restaurant that's crowded with French folk.”
Reviewed February 21, 2010

We saw the menu in the window while strolling though a strip mall which seemed overwhelmed with Churrascaria, and thought that 'H' fit with our vacation plan to "eat good tasting food that isn't bad for you." I really don't think there is a better restaurant in all of Sunny Isles Beach. If you love sauces, then this is the place to dine. The wine list is complete and very reasonably priced. Everything was prepared to perfection, and the presentation was fantastic. The staff takes their jobs very seriously, and there is no kidding around when it comes to satisfying their guests. They obviously rely on the French tourist trade, but we felt very welcome as Yankee visitors, and were treated with genialty and grace. My French isn't as good as it was thirty years ago, but I got a kick out of listening to the kitchen staff discuss the finer points of meal preparation. There is a just a demi-wall between the kitchen and the dining room, so you can watch the magic if you like. I wish I lived closer, just so I could make it a regular stop.

1 Thank Leftome321