“Very Nice!”

Cuisines: French
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Winston and 174th
Description: The "h" restaurant welcomes you every day for lunch and dinner in its brand new environment. You will discover the new cozy and chic decor which brings a welcoming and sensual atmosphere, the outside patio is definitely worth a try one of the best in Sunny Isles Beach. Enjoy French fine cuisine and a selection of great wines with a friendly and fun service.
Reviewed August 31, 2013

My wife and I live in Orlando and wanted a quick weekend get-away. We’ve only been to Miami a few times and decided to stay at the Trump Resort. The H Restaurant was just down the street and we noticed all the great comments. We arrived and were quickly greeted. They have both indoor seating and outdoor, we choose indoor. This is a very quiet and romantic setting the night we went (off season). We couldn’t believe the portion sizes. It was a little pricy, but the food was great and the service was excellent.

4  Thank RickB956

Reviewed August 14, 2013 via mobile

We usually go to H restaurant and like that the owner is always there, taking care of their customers and making sure everything is fine.
The restaurant has a simple but complete menu with choices for all, but fish and seafood are definitely a must.
We try: crab salad, Ceasar, lemon-pepper tuna, sea bass with steamed veggies, salmon with grilled veggies, and onion soup.
My son ordered Herb roasted chicken, and it was very good. Portions are big compared to other French restaurants although not big enough for sharing.
When we want to try good quality and healthy food, we have no doubts...H restaurant is one of our favorite options!

4  Thank Thegechistrips
Reviewed May 29, 2013 via mobile

It is the amazing place.
Owner real Frenchman he take orders himself. The service always is friendly and excellent.
I ordered Crab Salad and mussels it was delicious.
H French Bistro this is the perfect place to spending time with friends over a glass of wine and real French Cuisine.

1  Thank Aaronova
Reviewed May 27, 2013

I was so looking forward to having French bistro food during our trip to Sunny Isles...
First off, the service here was OUTSTANDING.... Mu husband had the crab salad and
pasta which he did enjoy. I had the beet salad and salmon which were average. I may
give it another chance though....

Reviewed May 15, 2013

The previous reviews lured me in and ever since I have eaten here several times. This is by far the best kept secret and a must try! The service is perfect along with te food of course. Please go and take a date! It's amazing all the way around!!❤