“Took 45 minutes to be served....”
Review of H Restaurant - CLOSED

H Restaurant
Cuisines: French
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Winston and 174th
Description: The "h" restaurant welcomes you every day for lunch and dinner in its brand new environment. You will discover the new cozy and chic decor which brings a welcoming and sensual atmosphere, the outside patio is definitely worth a try one of the best in Sunny Isles Beach. Enjoy French fine cuisine and a selection of great wines with a friendly and fun service.
Reviewed July 14, 2012

Although the food was good, the service was horrendous....there were only 7 customers in the restaurant, and it took 45 minutes for our meal to be delivered. Would not recommend this establishment.

Reviewed April 8, 2012

This restaurant opened recently and it's becoming a local favorite. The food is wonderful and the service is very friendly. French cuisine and reasonably priced. My favorite is the Bouillabaisse. The kids loved the lemon tart!

Reviewed April 4, 2012

Ate here twice; first time I had the calamari and the red snapper - beautiful, fresh and the portion was huge. Second time I had the vegetable pasta, which was probably the best I've had anywhere - veg was crisp and tasty. Husband had the snails to start, which smelled gorgeous but I couldn't get over the creepiness of it to try them! In my experience good restaurants in Florida are few and far between and this is a hidden gem.

The restaurant was very busy the first time we came, but they still found space for us and the service was without fault - the manager is lovely, really friendly and great to talk to! The only fault I can think of is the huge TV over the bar: I know the TV is king in the US but I think it is an unnecessary distraction and the restaurant is better than that.

Reviewed March 7, 2012

Italian-ish food. We both had fish which was excellent. No booze, just beer and wine. Eat inside or out. Nothing fancy but I recommend it.

Reviewed February 23, 2012

They have just been bought by Timo's...waiting for it to open..Because Timo is a fine dining place to take your friends..