“So relaxing and scumptious”
Review of ESPA Acqualina

ESPA Acqualina
More attraction details
Owner description: Well established throughout Europe as one of the premier spas in the world, ESPA now makes its home in the U.S. with a Miami Beach destination day spa at Acqualina Resort & Spa on the Beach. Holistic, meditative, and restorative treatments based on Ayurvedic principles are the basis of this elite Miami Beach spa in South Florida, where guests are invited to enjoy the full day-spa experience. Quiet lounges, sauna and steam rooms, a spa pool and terrace, and a selection of spa cuisine comprise the ESPA Journey. Arrive at this Miami spa hotel and enjoy hours of peaceful relaxation both before and after spa treatments.
Reviewed August 27, 2012

I loved my facial and massage. My masseuse was amazing. The spa itself is very beautiful and tranquil.

Reviewed August 13, 2012

A great spa experience; both in terms of staff and facilities. The level of service is truly attentive, and the services offered were totally worth the cost.

Reviewed July 17, 2012

I went before the spa opened. The steam room was large and had detailed mosaic tiles. They offered us fruity drinks and water. The massage was relaxing, they had aromatic candles, and music. The outdoor space was still being prepped for the opening day. They showed us the facilities and led us to our next treatment. They did a scalp massage and facial. Overall one of the best spa experiences.

Reviewed July 15, 2012

Treatments were indeed very good, with knowledgeable therapists, which both my wife and I experienced.
The sauna etc. was in a league of its own. The "sauna-master" there was also the proto-type of an Acqualina employee - all thumbs up from here - and hope to see you again!

Reviewed April 28, 2012

Wife got the microdermabrasion facial and mani pedi ..I got the massage...all great...staff friendly careful caring informative.

1  Thank Bobbyb120