“Oustanding !!!”

IL Ponte Vecchio Pizzeria
Good for: Local cuisine, Families with children, Kids
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Delivery, Free Wifi, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Street Parking, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible, Wine and Beer
Description: "Italo-Latin-American Cuisine" Welcome to Il Ponte Vecchio!! We are committed to satisfying our customers with great food and excellent service. We offer a wide variety of delicious dishes for Lunch and Dinner. Whatever you're in the mood for, you can find it here! Take a look at our wonderful menu and you'll find everything that you need! We hope to see you soon!...Experience and Fall in Love!
Sunny Isles Beach, Florida
“Oustanding !!!”
Reviewed December 12, 2013

I love this place !!! Great service,great atmosphere and oustanding food.I was there very late and the restaurant was open,the best entrana ever & tiramisu.I really recommend this place...

• Visited December 2013

Lima, Peru
“Excellent place, excellent service, excellent FOOD”
Reviewed December 9, 2013 via mobile

This is one of the best places to hang out around sunny isles, they have a good variety of food and I can promise everything I've tried turned out to be DELICIOUS. Plus, being treated as good as they treat you down there, is priceless!

Visited August 2013
“Disappointing”
Reviewed August 18, 2013

We expected better after reading such good reviews. Service was not good, the pizza was flavorless and not like the real Italian. We did not appreciate being charged forsefully a 15% tip charge not deserved. We will not return for sure.

• Visited August 2013
1 Thank Gidwanikish
Hollywood, Florida, United States
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“By far my favorite Pizzeria to come to”
Reviewed May 22, 2013

I am a HUGE fan of this place. My boyfriend is from Uruguay, home of the Chivito. If you are not familiar with this insane sandwich or platter you HAVE to come here to try it for yourself. I tried my first Chivito here and then traveled to Uruguay to compare and Il Ponte Vecchio takes the cake. Not only is the Chivito amazing, their fresh baked pizzas cooked to order are unbelievable with the freshest ingredients and a wide variety of toppings.

The ownership is like family. Milton and Giovanni are hands on owners. There is not one time i visited the pizzeria that they were not at my table saying hello and making sure that everything was perfect.

This pizzeria has everything from ambiance to authentic food to quality service :)))

• Visited May 2013
1 Thank Kelley G
“Good food, good price, excellent service.”
Reviewed February 2, 2013

Is a restaurant made with a lot of heart, which translates in good food with a warm atmosphere, perfect to come with my family, very kid friendly.
I love the idea of having live music on Friday night, just to relax and have fun