“It's ok”

IL Ponte Vecchio Pizzeria
Cuisines: Argentinean, Italian, Latin
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Description: "Italo-Latin-American Cuisine" Welcome to Il Ponte Vecchio!! We are committed to satisfying our customers with great food and excellent service. We offer a wide variety of delicious dishes for Lunch and Dinner. Whatever you're in the mood for, you can find it here! Take a look at our wonderful menu and you'll find everything that you need! We hope to see you soon!...Experience and Fall in Love!
Reviewed May 24, 2011

It's ok. Nothing special. The pizza is ok. The sandwiches are ok. Biggest plus is their delivery hours. There is much better food around here. If its before midnight this is not your best option. After midnight you could do worse... delivery takes forever.

Reviewed March 5, 2011

Omg the cesar salad with shrimp followed by their famous chivito.. wat more can I ask for??

Reviewed December 17, 2010

So after dancing all weekend in Miami, My girlfriend and I decided to go out and have some good food and guess WHAT? my girlfriend and I found one of the best spot in Miami, my girlfriend decided to have a healthy fruit salad and I had my best Carpaccio and pizza ever in Sunny Isles beach, the situation can not be better, my girl got her food as she want and so i did mine all on the same spot, also the customer service at Il Ponte Vecchio is wonderful the owners really take care us on every aspect, I love it!!! after that my girlfriend and I alway go there, so she can have her healthy meal and I get my best pizza ever in Miami

Reviewed September 9, 2010

We were on vacation from NJ in July. We stopped at this resturant/Pizza place(like i said, from NJ lol ). The owners were both there. She, Andrea, greated us with a giant smile and was so nice. She offered us the special of the day, which we declined, but did sound interesting. It was a hot day so we sat inside instead of out. While placing our order, I noticed Andrea had the same accent we did, and she stated she was originally from NJ. Her husband, Milton was from South America. He came up to the table and introduced himself as well. Milton cooked our dinner, which started with hot wings. Being from Nj, I have to admit they were the best wings we have ever had. Real chicken wings, not the little drumlettes you get in most resturants. For dinner we had the most interesting sandwich which consisted of olives, egg, meat, cheese, tomotoes, and the list goes on. The portions were huge so we had lunch for the next day. Could not fit dessert in but took the homemade tirimisu with us, wow, awesome. We plan on a trip to Fla in the Winter and this resturant will absoutly be on our places to revisit.

Reviewed January 13, 2010

OMG!! The best caprice pizza ever. Found out by referral and I can say mostly delighted with outstanding service and food quality. AAA+++