We had a two bedroom suite for my husband and I, and three children. The king bed was quite firm. The second bedroom had two twin beds, no TV. The living room was supposed to have a queen sofabed, but it didn't. There was a twin rollaway in the closet of the kids bedroom but that's not the same thing. Our room was not ready until 5 p.m. so we had to hang around for 2 hours with nothing to do. This is a condo building and the receptionist has nothing to do with Churchill suites. She gave us a phone number which went to voicemail. The company apologized for the inconvenience, but that's about it. Otherwise the washer/dryer was really nice to have and the patio was definitely a plus. The apartment was clean, the kitchen was clean. The water heater is only 20 gallons which is about one bathtub, not quite. The beach is about 3 blocks away, but we drove there. Had problems, but still a good value. I would go back, maybe?
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Residences at Intracoastal Yacht Club by East Coast Corporate Housing is an exclusive high-rise residential style property with luxury resort amenities offering extra-large 1, 2 and 3 bedroom condo style residences including a plethora of amenities for your enjoyment. All of course, free of charge during your stay. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Hotwire and Hotels.com so you can book your Residences at Intracoastal Yacht Club reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Residences At Intracoastal Yacht Club Hotel Sunny Isles Beach
- Residences At Intracoastal Yacht Club Florida/Sunny Isles Beach