I live in the intracoastal yacht club.
I know who the Elite City Stays were. Thankfully - NO MORE. They were crooks and their approach for doing business did not help the community a bit.
Our community is very good. If you book through the booking.com or other "hotel sites" you would be disappointed. It is a residential community, not a hotel, so please, do not expect any of the hotel services. But if you put yourself aside from that, and you would like to enjoy the surroundings - it is a best place you will ever find.
There are number of companies that rent "short term" here and it all depends on your taste and your budget. You can find anything from *** to *****.
Most of the places in Sunny Isles won't allow short term rent, regardless of what you hear. Here you won't feel "somebody's relatives".
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Residences at Intracoastal Yacht Club by East Coast Corporate Housing is an exclusive high-rise residential style property with luxury resort amenities offering extra-large 1, 2 and 3 bedroom condo style residences including a plethora of amenities for your enjoyment. All of course, free of charge during your stay. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotwire and TripOnline SA so you can book your Residences at Intracoastal Yacht Club reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Residences At Intracoastal Yacht Club Hotel Sunny Isles Beach
- Residences At Intracoastal Yacht Club Florida/Sunny Isles Beach