Intracoastal Yacht Club
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
  • Pool
Sole on the Ocean(Sunny Isles Beach)
  • Breakfast included
Acqualina Resort & Spa on the Beach(Sunny Isles Beach)
  • Pool
Trump International Beach Resort(Sunny Isles Beach)
  • Beachfront
See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed November 8, 2012

Perfect for my kind of trip!!!
Great price, perfect location and nice people!!!
If you go in june the prices are even better, but I recommend you to call them and deal with a ladie called Rozzalya, she's the best!!!
All the time I was perfectly attended by them! Free WiFi, garage spot, cable TV...but the best is the washing machine inside the room, it saves you a lot of money!!!

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled with friends
1  Thank Ericky T
Reviewed October 17, 2012

The hotel/residences was/were very nice. It was a 1 bedroom location with a living room and a open-space kitchen. We were located on the 25th floor and the view was more than nice, the AC noise of the surrounding building is a bit higher on the upper levels but still ok. The complex had also a swimming pool and fitnes center.

If you like to do sightseeing from the hotel I would recommend a car as it is pretty far to Miami (Beach).

Room Tip: I would recommend the upper floors between the 15th and the 25th because the nice view.
  • Stayed: September 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed October 2, 2012

I stayed here last year with no real issues. The apartment was clean but the residence itself was really lacking. This year was a whole new experience - the WORST! One of our keys being to another room. I called the number on our email confirmation from Elite city stays but,lines were busy left a message. No return call left another message - in response - left another message. Attempted to go to the pool - access card doesn't work. Was given another number by the residence to Elite stays but voicemail left message called the number from previous day - answering service apparently there phones are very busy. I could not take it. I yelled at the service and then sent another email and finally at day 2 a call back. Apologies were made key corrected and new access card. And don't let me forget to mention the phantom business office on the third floor with dirty laundry laying all over the hall. Didn't try the access card till the next day because of rain but big surprise - IT DOES NOT WORK! Back to calling the very busy office and leaving messages and calling cellphones with only voicemails! And sending emails - I just want to use the pool! Thank God for the people at the residence who have nothing to do with elite stays were nice enough to activate the access card because Elite Stays never bothered to contact me. Don't let me forget to mention no hot water - roach in the tub and ripped up carpeting.
This was a complete joke!!! Elite Stays is lacking in customer service skills big time. Alot of this did not have to happen if a company operated their business in a professional manner. Take some pride in your work and operate in some integrity.

Stayed: September 2012, traveled with friends
3  Thank Pauline M
Reviewed September 17, 2012

I stayed here with a group of my friends for the weekend about a month ago for my birthday. The actual room itself was nice, a bit plain but clean and efficient with a nice view. Its about a 10 min walk from the beach and their pool area is nice as well. The security was very friendly. However we didn't get our pool key until the next day. Now what messed up my whole experience with this place was the situation with the valet service. First of all there is no other way to park unless it's through valet. I went in a family member's car since it was a group of us and as we were about to leave to get groceries, the valet driver bringing the car to us failed to put the car in Park and as he was getting out, the car reversed and the driver door hit a wall post. I understand that accidents happen but the part that added fuel to the fire was that the valet driver got out the car and handed me the key and walked away as if nothing happened.... When I got in the car I tried to shut the door and it only closed halfway because the edge of it had been pushed into the car's fender, thats when I realized that the thump sound I heard while I waited was the accident caused by the valet person Reinaldo. I got out the car and asked him about it and he said that he didn't think it had been a big deal and that's why he didn't say anything. The situation got worse because they had no idea on how to handle this. They ended up calling the valet manager JC Martinez and he pretty much left it to where they were telling us that we should try to just continue on our shopping errands with the door like that. REALLY???!! JC was beyond rude to my friend who was on the phone with him and hung up the phone on her without advising anything. We ended up making a police report and then the manager told the valet guy to advise us that it would be handled Monday, since the offices were closed, but still there was no empathy on how they could help us to continue our weekend with some type of transportation. It wasn't until we made a BIG commotion with the cop there and everything that they offered to at least temporarily fix the door so that it would close even if it wasn't completely aligned.... It was just horrible we were there for a good 2 hours in the rain while they gave us the run around. It definitely felt as if they were trying to take advantage of us since we were just a group of girls hanging out. On Monday morning, we spent our last moments there waiting for the valet manager JC and he ended up giving us the wrong number to the insurance who was going to handle our claim from there. We ended up finding the phone number online during my work time and the booking agent manager helped me get in contact with the insurance agent as well. I wrote a complaint to the manager of the building, Mariano, and asked for a response acknowledging the letter and I am still waiting for a response and its already been a month since my trip there. Thank God I was around a great group of friends that made the experience awesome but the actual residence should question the way it tries to present itself and its employees as such a friendly hotel environment setting. I am truly disgusted by how poorly our situation was handled by a so called professional business. I wouldn't recommend for someone to stay here if they are looking for ANY TYPE of hotel attention during their stay!

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled with friends
4  Thank Myrl_12
Reviewed September 14, 2012

I had booked a 2 bedroom appartment for 6 persons and I got a one room appartment! We were 5 and had to sleep 3 in one bed and 2 on the sofa bed which was not comfortable! There were cockroaches. It was very disgusting!

The problem was that You get a key in the entrance as You check in which You are supposed to give back when check out!

They don't know anything about the appartments and they give You a number for any complaints which does not function during weekends or after hours. As we got there on Friday and left on Monday I could not contact anybody!!

My cousin who also reserved the same got his 2 bed appartment and he was realy satisfied in a large and clean appartment.

So I guess its You and your luck with the appartment You fall in!

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled with family