Intracoastal Yacht Club
$119
ResidenceInn.com
  • Breakfast included
Savings alert! 22% below average rates

The price you found is 22% lower than this hotel's average rate of $153/night.

Sole on the Ocean(Sunny Isles Beach)(Great Value!)
$159
$125
  • Pool
Trump International Beach Resort(Sunny Isles Beach)
$218
Official Site
$151
$524
$199
$175
$97
  • Pool
Marenas Beach Resort(Sunny Isles Beach)(Great Value!)
$167
$159
Hotwire.com
$550
$500
  • Pool
See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed July 29, 2012

We had a great stay here for 3 nights in July. Check-in was prompt, got our keys to the apartment upon arrival at the front gate.

Rooms are clean, spacious and has a nice view. We rented a 3-bedrooms apartment and did not experience any trouble with that as some previous reviews mentioned. People at the front gate were friendly and helpful.

Pros:
- Spacious
- Good price (we paid around $160/night for a 3-bedroom)
- Has everything you need in an apartment (kitchen, dining area, balcony, washing machine, iron ++)
- Nice neighborhood and close to things like Aventura Mall, Bal Harbour and some restaurants around

Cons:
- A bit far from South Beach, about 30 minutes drive
- Parking is valet only making it a bit more time consuming getting in and out or getting stuff from your car
- Not the best beds or pillows, but works fine

I would recommend this place and will stay here again.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed July 21, 2012

Do not stay here! This is a residential apartment block under the guise of a "hotel".

You will receive your key from a security guard at the gate, this person has no authority regarding your room.

The information about the hotel on the internet is untrue. There is no 24 front desk. The office, in another building, is only available 9-5pm. The people at the front desk are NOT THERE TO HELP YOU. They are only at their desks to sell apartments. They can only give you a phone number or ask you to call your booking agent.

Internet advertising claims "furnished balconies and rooms open to water views". Our balcony was completely devoid of any table or chairs and our view was of the freeway!

Pillowtop mattresses advertised - untrue. Beds are lumpy.

The room furnishing not as advertised on the internet. Ours was old and out of date. The carpet was disgusting with stains and crumbs on the floor. Bathrooms dirty.

Should you require the sofa bed you will need to dress it yourself and move all the furniture to another part of the room to make way for the sofa bed. Our sofa bed was so uncomfortable that my child requested to sleep directly on the sofa instead. There was only one extra sheet available and one blanket.

The Valet do not help with luggage, parking only. Ladies beware they are sleazy.

The pool key was not available when we arrived, hot and sweaty, we were unable to use the pool until a key was available the next day! This was the same for other guests we had met.

Noisy washer, noisy dryer, noisy air conditioner, freeway noise!

If we cancelled we would have still been charged for the room, this is the only reason we stayed. We couldn't wait to leave.

Room Tip: Go to a different hotel.
4  Thank cufs
Reviewed July 20, 2012

I was scheduled to stay at this location from 7/2/12 to 7/5/12 and had to end up staying at the Eden Roc Renaissance Hotel . The tub was dirty, towel racks was hanging off the walls, and the carpet was extremely dirty. I went to talk to the office personnel only to find out that there was no one there the whole time I was there. That’s probably why I had to get the keys from the guard shack with instructions in an envelope. I would suggest that you find a better place to stay that is worth your money.

Room Tip: Find somewhere else to stay. It’s not worth the money.
3  Thank Damien G
Reviewed July 16, 2012

I was a little bit concerned about this condo rental after reading all of the reviews. I will say that it is not so bad at all. Keep in mind that this is a condo association, and not a hotel. So if you don't mind cooking your own food, making your own bed, and cleaning up after yourself, then this is a good place. The check-in process was very easy. All I did was hand over my ID, they gave me an envelope with two keys and pool access card. We pulled up to valet and and handed the keys over to the guy. One of the valet attendants got a cart and helped us to our room and even put our luggage inside for us. He gave us a brief run down of the area, pointing out supermarkets, restaurants, and beach access. The room was okay, I just wish they had more contemporary furniture, but then again, I'm only here a few days so whatever. There is a welcome packet in the room that has all the information you need about the property, including the Wi-Fi password. The pool area is very nice and the jacuzzi is pretty relaxing. There are gas grills on the pool deck if you are in the mood for grilled steaks to go along with a nice view of the bay. All of the suites have good views of the Sunny Isles area and the property is located only a block from the beach. The only time we used our car was to go to Key Biscayne, Gulf Stream Casino, and Aventura Mall. Long story short, if you want people to pick up after you and provide extra services, then don't come here. But if you don't mind picking up after yourself and not having to worry about who is coming in your room flipping through your things, then this is the place for you. My kids, husband, and myself had a wonderful time and plan on coming again next summer with the in-laws.

Room Tip: Just keep in mind that these are self serve condos. If you go in expecting 24 hour concierge and housekeepers, then you will be disappointed. But if you are okay with the idea of cooking for your family and making your own bed, then you will be okay. Just relax and enjoy the area because there are lots of things to see and do within walking distance, with malls and casinos a short 5 minute drive away.
4  Thank Anea0227
Reviewed July 12, 2012

First, check-in is getting an envelope with instructions from the guard shack. Don't look for someone to help with luggage you will not find anyone. Your told that Valet is mandatory even though they only move your vehicle 20'. Not one Valet spoke English making getting your car a nightmare. The room was nice and spacious with a huge balcony (that had NO furniture). Master shower didn't drain so you stand in water 6" deep. Walk around enough and you are sure to find some (DOG, leftovers). Next to us the tenants had a dog and they just let the dog go on the balcony. Met a nice man who was raising RABBITS, YES RABBITS. The pool and jacuzzi close at 8PM. There are 2 great pool tables and nice flat screen TV's in clubhouse. If you want to shoot pool call 30 minutes ahead because it takes every bit of that to get a set of pool balls. (OH, and I had to BUY my own pool stick) because they'res were on order. I could go on but its is not worth it. If your planning on staying here you had better think twice. The night of the Final Miami Heat Basketball game after the Heat won residents were outside yelling, screaming, banging pots and pans and even launching fireworks off their balconies. They have an office that had a sign on it daily telling you they were sorry the office will be closed tomorrow. Kind of like that sign that says "Free beer tomorrow" NOT happening! The photos I've posted are actual. I stand by them 100%. This place is a DUMP!!!

Room Tip: Best rooms are any other hotel in the area!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Stayed: June 2012, traveled with family