“Sole on the ocean-Outstanding- great place to stay!!!!!”
Review of Sole on the Ocean

Sole on the Ocean
Ranked #3 of 10 Hotels in Sunny Isles Beach
GreenLeadersBronze level
Reviewed May 7, 2010

Our stay at Sole on the ocean hotel was excellent. Very friendly and helpful staff. Nice quiet and clean place to relax. Rooms are clean and beds so comfy. Enjoyed the pool,beach and the bar. Prices are great. We can't wait to go back. We LOVED staying there. Great location everything 5 stars!!!!

There are newer reviews for Sole on the Ocean

Reviewed May 6, 2010

We stayed for 14 nights in this beautiful hotel. Our room had a wonderful view at the beach and the Ocean. (right next to the hotel!!) The room was spacious and well decorated. The kitchen and bathroom are luxurious. Every morning stepping out of the hotel and have a nice run on the beach finished with a swim in the sea. (Great!!! No better way to start the day.)
The staff of Sole on the Ocean is always very friendly and willing to help.
Shopping and finding a place to eat was easy, right across the street.

With our rented car we have visit a lot of nice places in Florida.
Down town Miami is just 15 car minutes away.
When we get the chance to comeback we certainly will! And stay again in this nice hotel!!!

• Stayed: March 2010, traveled as a couple
Reviewed May 4, 2010

Wonderful hotel right on the beach and the surrounding area is perfect!!! The room was amazing, floor to ceiling windows and a beautiful space (King city view suite)!!! The parking was unexpected ($20 a day vallet), that was the only option but well worth it. The staff was very friendly and helpful, I couldn't of ask for anything more. I would recommend this hotel for anyone looking to be close to south beach and prefers to have a luxurious hotel directly on the beach!!!

• Stayed: April 2010, traveled with friends
Reviewed April 30, 2010

Oh my goodness! I think i was in sleep heaven. We got upgraded to a King Suite which was very nice with a kitchen and separate living room, bedroom, bathroom. As soon as i lay on the bed i went to sleep for 2 hours- in fact i think i had narcolepsy as i just could not stay awake. Seriously the most comfortable bed i have slept in in my entire life! The location of the hotel was perfect for Aventura Mall and we ate at Timos and H restaurant which were opposite and as it was raining it was great to have two really good places to eat so close by. Stay here just to have a good nights sleep!!

Reviewed April 29, 2010

One of the best hotels I have ever stayed in! My husband and I stayed there for our 3 year anniversary for 4 nights. As soon as we told the front desk our names, they told us happy anniversary and that they had given us a free upgrade to a suite! It was beautiful! There was a full kitchen, 2 flat screen tvs, wall to ceiling windows with a beautiful view, balcony, and the bathroom was icing on the cake with the awesome rain shower!! The staff was so friendly and helpful. The pool is right on the beach with a full bar (and great bartender, thank you Luis!). The restauraant was not open yet because of the hotel being so new but they had a grill set up by the pool and plenty to choose from so I didn't feel like I was missing anything. The food was really good and cooked fresh (great prices too). I couldn't imagine staying anywhere else in Miami. Thanks to all the employees and their great service, wonderful accomodations and beautiful views, we had a more enjoyable anniversary vacation than I could heve ever thought possible. They exceeded all of my expectaions and more! Thank you all so much for such a pleasant visit!

Reviewed April 29, 2010

Reviewed April 22, 2010

I really enjoyed our stay at this hotel. It was easy find and had a great location. We close to several restaurants, gas stations, drug stores. I'm always worried about being close to those sorts of place just in case you unpack & realize you forgot something that you need to run to the store for. Anyway, the valet attendants were all pleasant and very helpful with directions and suggestions. At Check In we received tickets for two complimentary drinks at the bar. Our room was amazing. I have no clue which option I chose, but we had a fridge, a stove, a washer and dryer, a microwave, a sink, the whole nine. Our view, was the city view and we enjoyed several nights of looking over the balcony and sharing great conversation. Since my boyfriend is a smoker and the rooms are non-smoking, he was able to get his fix. The thread count was right up to par for me. I looove soft bedding and they passed the test. We had great closet space, lots of drawer space, all kitchen wear for eating and drinking. The sleek and modern design was well put together..the window views were panoramic and we loved it. The sliding glass doors were sound proof. We thought the noise of the city would disturb us, but can't say that it did. Now our favorite part of the trip was the shower head in our bathroom. It was amazing. We had friends over after a day on the beached and everyone raved about the shower. Just extremely relaxing. Housekeeping was great. The guys at the bar were great. Everything was great. I'll definitely be back here. The only thing that we didn't like was that in order for guest to park at the hotel they too must utilize valet which was $15 to them. So..our guest parked at Walgreens and walked over. Not a big deal if you're not having guest join you. other than that, great trip! Great hotel. Great service. I took lots of pics for you guys to see.
Enjoy!

Also consider these accommodations in or near Sunny Isles Beach
Marenas Beach Resort
Marenas Beach Resort
#2 of 10 in Sunny Isles Beach
Days Hotel - Thunderbird Beach Resort
Days Hotel - Thunderbird Beach R...
#8 of 10 in Sunny Isles Beach
Trump International Beach Resort
Trump International Beach Resort
#4 of 10 in Sunny Isles Beach
Newport Beachside Hotel and Resort
Newport Beachside Hotel and Reso...
#6 of 10 in Sunny Isles Beach

Been to Sole on the Ocean? Share your experiences!