“Very good hotel... Staff is great!”
Review of Sole on the Ocean

Sole on the Ocean
Ranked #4 of 10 Hotels in Sunny Isles Beach
GreenLeadersBronze level
Reviewed October 28, 2013

I stay two days on my first visit, and after four days I return for two more days. The hotel is in an excellent condition, in front of Epicure and other places in Sunny Isles were you can find everything you need. The rooms are very comfortable and clean.
The staff is excellent!!! Specially Kamille on the front desk.
The breakfast is a little bit limited, pretty basic.

In overall is a very good hotel! Much better than other same quality hotels in the area.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled on business
SoleotoFOM, Front Office Manager at Sole on the Ocean, responded to this reviewResponded November 13, 2013

Dear Valued Guest,
It was wonderful to read that you enjoyed your stay with us here at Sole enough to return just a few days after your first visit. We have a number of new and wonderful things planned in the upcoming months including an expanded breakfast menu. We look forwarded to welcoming you back to experience all first hand.

Reviewed October 28, 2013

I had to travel to Sunny Isles FL for Business in Oct. 13. I had booked my stay for 4 nights at a resort I hadn't been to before called Sole. From the moment I checked in, the staff was extremely professional, courteous and helpful. They worked with me on my very hectic and changing schedule even managed to help me squeeze in a massage. They quickly got me a ride the airport at last minute’s notice. The hotel also had a delicious and beautiful restaurant that made for a fantastic dining experience.

I would like to single out one person who was the most wonderful and helpful I have ever dealt with at a hotel. Her name was Anna. She worked at the front desk, and couldn't have been any better. She not only shuffled things around to meet my schedule, but was able to schedule me a very late check out to accommodate my needs. During this she did it with a huge beautiful smile that I won't ever forget. Thank you ANNA! I will be back!

Steven Gietz
East Coast Technology Grp
President

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review about your recent stay at Sole on the Ocean in Sunny Isles Beach Florida. We are happy to have been able to assist with your busy work schedule. We are also glad you were able to fit in a good meal and a little relaxation with us. Sole is a boutique hotel and we strive to cater to each guests needs. Anna will be pleased to have been singled out for her service. We will be sure to note that you travel for work for your future visits with us. We hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed October 27, 2013

My husband lost his phone and the hotel staff went above and beyond to find it. John the head of security was wonderful and found our lost phone. Bartenders were friendly and made great drinks. We enjoyed our stay and will definitely come back.

• Stayed: October 2013

Dear Valued Guest,
We appreciate you taking the time to share story and will be sure to share your comments with our security officers and our bartenders. They are happy to be able to add a personal touch to enhance your experience and create lasting memories. We are happy you both enjoyed your stay and look forward to welcoming you back. Thanks again.

Reviewed October 25, 2013

I was pleasantly surprised by this property. I was attending a business meeting in Sunny Isles and wanted to stay somewhere close. The price was very reasonable based on what I have come to expect when traveling to Miami and the location is perfect.

Upon arrival I encountered a steep drive that is a little awkward but takes you directly to the hotel entrance. Look for the orange Sole sign or it is easy to pass by. Valet parking is $25/night and includes in/out access. The valet staff were warm and friendly as soon as I stepped out of the car. They immediately wanted to know how they could be of assistance during my stay. Each time I departed the hotel, they called me by name and made great recommendations around the area. The hotel lobby is fairly small but is modern, clean and serves the purpose. The front desk staff was very engaging and helpful in explaining everything I needed to know about the property and the area. Take note that there is $15/per person "resort fee" added to the cost of the room, which gives you wifi access, towels for the pool, etc. Common for hotels in that area.

I stayed in a Jr. suite on the 11th floor, which was very nice. The furniture was a little older but overall the room was clean and spacious. There was a small kitchen (fridge, stove and counter-top), a separate living room, bedroom and large bathroom. The living room had a couch, chair. coffee table and flat screen television. There was also a small patio with a view of the ocean (although the door did not open). The bedroom had a queen-size bed, desk/chair and a larger patio area that faced another hi-rise but also had a view of the ocean.

Unfortunately I did not get a chance to experience the beach as I was working during the day and it rained at night but it looked amazing.

I most certainly enjoyed my stay here and would highly recommend the property. I will be staying again whenever business or pleasure brings me to South Florida.

Dear Valued Guest,
We thank you for taking the time to write such a detailed review. We are happy you enjoyed your overall stay at the hotel and the personalized service provided by our team. We will be sure to note in our system that you travel for business to better service your needs. We thank you for staying with us and hope that you will be able to enjoy the beach and our signature restaurant Alba on your next visit. Alba is the #1 rated restaurant in the area on Trip Advisor and Open table for food and for views and would make a wonderful way to make the most of a visit. We look forward to welcoming you again.

Reviewed October 25, 2013 via mobile

So many things I can say about staying at sole, great scenic view from my balcony.
Alban restaurant definitely worth to reserve one day ( elected nr 1 scenic view on open table app).
But who deserve my greatest complement is the crew at the hotel, every day the are so kind, respectful, serve us so well. From vallet through the beach services and front desk.
Lily, Kamile, Britney, jorge, miguel...
Great expirence overall.

Stayed: October 2013, traveled with friends

Dear Valued Guest,
Our staff members are thrilled they were able to make your stay with us so special. Such service always creates a memorable experience. We thank you for sharing your personal experience at Sole and look forward to welcoming you back.

Reviewed October 24, 2013

From the nice guys at valet parking to the amazing girls at the front desk, Anna and Brittney, our stay was more than incredible! Everyone made us feel like we were the only people there. The beach was beautiful. My boyfriend and I spent one night there and on the day we left we already planned our next trip back!

Room Tip: Make sure to get a high floor to get the full view of the beach and city.
  • Stayed: October 2013, traveled as a couple

Dear Valued Guest,
We happy that our team made your stay so incredible. Our goal is for every guest to have a unique personalized experience provided by our boutique ocean front hotel. Thank you again for sharing your recent review with us. We look forward to welcoming you back

Reviewed October 22, 2013

My wife and I stayed two times in the last week in this excelente hotel. Very good rooms, friendly staff (Britney at the front desk is the best) and a wonderfull location. The beach is also great and just in front of the hotel you will find Epicure, one of the best gourmet stores in Miami area. Perfect to buy good food and beverages.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled as a couple
SoleotoFOM, Front Office Manager at Sole on the Ocean, responded to this reviewResponded October 30, 2013

Dear Valued Guest,
Thank you for choosing Sole on the Ocean. It is always a pleasure to host you and your wife here at Sole. Our concierge is thankful for you recognizing her service. We look forward to welcoming you back soon!

Also consider these accommodations in or near Sunny Isles Beach
Marenas Beach Resort
Marenas Beach Resort
#2 of 10 in Sunny Isles Beach
Days Hotel - Thunderbird Beach Resort
Days Hotel - Thunderbird Beach R...
#8 of 10 in Sunny Isles Beach
Trump International Beach Resort
Trump International Beach Resort
#3 of 10 in Sunny Isles Beach
Newport Beachside Hotel and Resort
Newport Beachside Hotel and Reso...
#6 of 10 in Sunny Isles Beach

Been to Sole on the Ocean? Share your experiences!