“Love love love it”

Sole on the Ocean
Ranked #4 of 10 Hotels in Sunny Isles Beach
GreenLeadersBronze level
Reviewed September 15, 2013

I travel a lot and this is by far one of the greatest experience ever. From the time of booking to checking out was just great. It was my birthday weekend with the girls and they upgrade my room which made me feel so special. Kamille greet us with her bright personality and so went the extra mile every time she seen us. Kamille and Maximo made our trip. I will not stay anyone where else but Sole when I come to Miami. Don't even think about u should too! Hotel is everything and direct access to the beach perfection to the highest level.

Room Tip: Ask for Kamille or Maximo they will give you VIP treatment.
  • Stayed: September 2013, traveled with friends
1  Thank Lenor S
SoleotoFOM, Front Office Manager at Sole on the Ocean, responded to this reviewResponded October 7, 2013

Dear Valued Guest,
Thank you for taking the time to write and share your experience. Our staff was more than happy to accommodate you and we are thrilled that Sole will be your home away from home. Thank you for the great comment. We look forward to welcoming you back during your next visit to Miami.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,905)

Reviewed September 13, 2013

This hotel is great they go above and beyond to ensure that their guests are pleased. The room is amazing! Spacious and very clean. I loved everything about the hotel. Kamille and Maximo were great!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank billy b

Dear Valued Guest,
Thank you for taking the time to write a review and mention our front desk talent. We are ecstatic that you enjoyed your Sole experience and look forward to you staying with us in the near future.

Reviewed September 4, 2013

I enjoyed my stay though i was feeling under the weather during 4th of July.staff, especially bartenders and the guy who is the new hospitality manager made this gorgeous resort feel comfortable, like we actually lived in the area. Everyone seemed happy to be at work helping the guests which made this place feel even more accommodating. I will definately be back!

• Stayed: July 2013
1  Thank saritalee1

Dear Valued Guest,
Thank you for sharing your experience at Sole. We are sorry that you were feeling a little under the weather during the holiday. We are pleased to hear the team was especially accommodating during your stay. It would be a pleasure to have you back at the hotel with us and take advantage of everything our resort has to offer. Thank you again for your visit.

Reviewed September 3, 2013

So i stayed at this hotel on a recent business trip. Upon check in Maximo Sobel instantly upgraded my my room! I was upgraded to to a corner suite with a little kitchen. My room was amazing and the bed was heavenly. I slept like a baby. The onsite restaurant is good and is a little expensive for what you get. Overall i would stay again. Because I was on a business trip I cannot comment on the beach or pool.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank Elconn

Dear Valued Guest,
Thank you choosing our hotel for your business trip. We are happy to hear that you enjoyed your suite and the Sole signature bed. Glad to see you’ve experienced our hidden jewel Alba Seaside Italian. We look forward to welcoming you back.

Reviewed September 2, 2013

We - a more or less normal German family - staid at the Sole on the Ocean for 3 days only and really enjoyed our time there. It was off season (end of August), i.e. there were not too many guests in the hotel. The hotel has its own clean beach and every member of the family was offered a sun lounger at no additional charge. Also did we enjoy swimming in the pool which had a nice bar for lunch snacks next to the pool. The rooms were clean and the service was great. In particular did we enjoy our breakfast time with a very nice guy called Javier who did his best to make us feel comfortable every time we had breakfast. We had excellent strong coffee (which Germans need in the morning) specially brewed for us, we had French toasts at its best (we have never had better French toasts ) and great pancakes with maple syrup. We think it is a great place - in particular thanks to its great service.

Room Tip: Partially ocean view or ocean view highly recommended. Double queen beds is much better than one ki...
  • Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank Claudia W

Dear Valued Guest,
Thank you for taking the time to write such a detailed review. We are pleased to hear you enjoyed your Sole experience all around and look forward to welcoming you again. Thank you again for your visit. Please call or visit our website for the repeat guest discount.

Reviewed September 1, 2013

It's hard to pinpoint exactly what made my stay at the Sole on the Ocean so amazing. The location is perfect, the beach is beautiful, the room was spectacular and the food/bar wonderful. But I think it was the service that really made it for me. I was checked in by the Front Office Director Christopher Dorsey who was friendly, professional and knowledgeable who set a very high standard of service that was then matched by every other staff member I came in contact with.
This place is a gem and I'll be back again and again.

Room Tip: I was fortunate to snag an ocean front suite that was huge, sunny, and stylish.
  • Stayed: August 2013, traveled solo

Dear Valued Guest,
Each guest experience is different and unique to each individual. We set a goal and it is to provide extraordinary service at our ocean front resort. It is very inspiring to hear that your overall experience was delightful. We look forward to welcoming you back to our gem. Thank you again for your visit.

Reviewed August 31, 2013

I leave in Florida and have lots of relatives from Brazil that comes to visit often. We stayed at Sole and had a wonderful experience. Kim at the front desk was wonderful and extremely friendly. I also met with Pedro, brazilian guy, one of the managers I think, and he was superb!! The valet guys were friendly and fast. I will always remember the views from the restaurant and the service and food were also great. Any time I have relatives over, Sole is the place we are staying!

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family

Dear Valued Guest
It was a pleasure having you and your family spend your recent getaway with us at Sole. We are glad you were able to take advantage of our hotel and amenities, and that our team made you feel welcomed. Sole prides itself in personalized service and we are thrilled you were able to absorb so much of what we call the "True Sole Experience".

Also consider these accommodations in or near Sunny Isles Beach
Marenas Beach Resort
Marenas Beach Resort
#2 of 10 in Sunny Isles Beach
Days Hotel - Thunderbird Beach Resort
Days Hotel - Thunderbird Beach R...
#9 of 10 in Sunny Isles Beach
Grand Beach Hotel Surfside
Newport Beachside Hotel and Resort
Newport Beachside Hotel and Reso...
#6 of 10 in Sunny Isles Beach
Trump International Beach Resort
Trump International Beach Resort
#3 of 10 in Sunny Isles Beach
Ramada Plaza Marco Polo Beach Resort
Ramada Plaza Marco Polo Beach Re...
#7 of 10 in Sunny Isles Beach

Been to Sole on the Ocean? Share your experiences!