This hotel is more like a motel. The rooms are very small, no frigde, no iron, no ice anywhere in the hotel. My room was so small the King size bed took half the room. If you turn too fast you'll hit a wall!
The key to the room would not work. I took 3 trips to the front desk before they sent someone from "engineering" who could not get the door open either. The next door occupant heard all the talk and opened their door and spoke with us. They also heard all the noise from occupants upstairs who kept them up all night too. Yeah, you can hear everything they are doing upstairs and the noise may keep you up all night.
If you still decide to come after Reading this, be sure to read the contract they have you sign upon checking, it has all types of hidden fees to be paid upon checkout. You even pay $15 for Wi-fi. Who does that anymore?
There are lot of options for nice hotel on Miami beach. This is not one of them.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sole On The Ocean, Sunny Isles Beach is located between Miami and Fort Lauderdale. Our boutique resort soars above some of South Florida's most celebrated shopping destinations, restaurants, nightlife, and the Atlantic Ocean. Sole on the Ocean's 24-stories and 249 rooms offer a fresh perspective on Sunny Isles Beach. Services include access to our gym, steam room, sauna, outdoor pool and sundeck, as well beach umbrellas and lounge chairs, including breathtaking views from Fresh American Bistro. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotwire, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly, HotelsClick and Hotel.de so you can book your Sole on the Ocean reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sole On The Ocean Hotel Sunny Isles Beach
- Sole On The Ocean Florida/Sunny Isles Beach