“Not a good experience”

Sole on the Ocean
Ranked #3 of 10 Hotels in Sunny Isles Beach
GreenLeadersBronze level
Reviewed October 22, 2012 via mobile

I had to cut my trip short because I have a very bad experience this time. Everybody had to park in the garage for some reason and it was so tight that I hit my car on the pole.
It was very disorganized and the manager was nowhere to be found. I will not be coming back here nor my family.

• Stayed: October 2012
1  Thank Beachgirl1114
There are newer reviews for Sole on the Ocean

Reviewed October 10, 2012

We spent three days there celebrating our anniversary. Everything was very nice as expected but what really surprised me was the people. I do not think I have ever dealt with such pleasant, happy and helpful people! They were the best and truly made our stay memorable. Everyone was very helpful, and Paul Cuba really went out of his way to make out stay incredible. Joel and Gio were also wonderful to deal with!

Room Tip: We upgraded to a suite, definitely worth the upgrade!
  • Stayed: October 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed October 5, 2012

What a beautiful place! Peace and quiet! Non of the south beach loudness!
Thanks to all of the employees at sole, especially pool and beach staff. Jose at the bar was awesome with his mojitos, also thanks to febien and emanuel for their attention at the beach
I will be back for another relaxing time at sole.

• Stayed: September 2012
Reviewed October 5, 2012

BEACH PERSONNEL are the most happy and helpful in the entire hotel!

they were very attentive to my personal needs, always were ready to serve the hotels guests. they all seemed happy to work at sole on the ocean. i have to piont out 3 employees that made my stay very pleasant, manuel, fabian and diego. all there, always ready to serve everybody.

Room Tip: ask for higher floors, there are other building on either side, this can obstrucu your view
  • Stayed: August 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed October 2, 2012

I came down with my wife for a day at the beach and spa. The beach and bar staff were great, Daniel, the head attendant, made sure we got everything we wanted on the beach, even the sun! And the food and drinks were amazing! Be sure to try the Alma Peach Mojito! Nancy and Diego, the bar staff, were especially awesome. They even tracked down more limes for the Mojitos after we finished the first batch. Such a great time, thanks!

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed September 28, 2012

Excelent service from Daniel, Junior, Gerardo and guys in charge of valet parking. They were really nice with me and they were always willing to help me.
I really recomend to stay at this hotel. It has also a very good location, it's a walking distance to Wallgreens, Denys, Marshalls, etc.
Thanks for everything!

Mariana Klima.
Chile.

• Stayed: September 2012
Reviewed September 26, 2012

My husband and I stayed for two days and is a great place, the sea view and the tranquility of this area is stunning and the rooms are equipped only the estacionamineto is a little pricey but overall our visit was successful, thanks to the beach boy from very early arm chairs and umbrellas all we want to thank Daniel certainly since I knew we realized you're a great host, and good hope for our next vacation BACK .....

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled with family
Also consider these accommodations in or near Sunny Isles Beach
Marenas Beach Resort
Marenas Beach Resort
#2 of 10 in Sunny Isles Beach
Days Hotel - Thunderbird Beach Resort
Days Hotel - Thunderbird Beach R...
#8 of 10 in Sunny Isles Beach
Trump International Beach Resort
Trump International Beach Resort
#4 of 10 in Sunny Isles Beach
Newport Beachside Hotel and Resort
Newport Beachside Hotel and Reso...
#6 of 10 in Sunny Isles Beach

Been to Sole on the Ocean? Share your experiences!