Locks in room did not work, staff treated you like a second class citizen and do not go during hurricane season. This hotel is not sympathetic to safety during time of a possible disaster so you WILL NOT get your money back per management. You are charged for every breath you take. This is s condominium with individual owners and unowned rooms are rented to the public which is why you have to be prepared to pay for EVERYTHING and renters are not treated like second class citizens. Below everyone else! The staff got into an altercation with my spouse. This was not a stay to remember. We did not get our money back for checking out early due to a hurricane. Even united airlines gave full refunds. I do NOT recommend this hotel!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sole On The Ocean, Sunny Isles Beach is located between Miami and Fort Lauderdale. Our boutique resort soars above some of South Florida's most celebrated shopping destinations, restaurants, nightlife, and the Atlantic Ocean. Sole on the Ocean's 24-stories and 249 rooms offer a fresh perspective on Sunny Isles Beach. Services include access to our gym, steam room, sauna, outdoor pool and sundeck, as well beach umbrellas and lounge chairs, including breathtaking views from Fresh American Bistro. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Hotwire, Travelocity, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Hotel.de, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Sole on the Ocean reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sole On The Ocean Hotel Sunny Isles Beach
- Sole On The Ocean Florida/Sunny Isles Beach