“I like it very much”

Sole on the Ocean
Ranked #4 of 10 Hotels in Sunny Isles Beach
GreenLeadersBronze level
Reviewed July 28, 2011

I have now a rest in this hotel. It is excellent hotel. Not small, but also not the huge. All very conveniently also is compactly placed. The big and light numbers, the modern equipment of a room. The hotel is well located, nearby there is a center with small restaurants and shops, and also a supermarket. Close is Aventura Mall and Bal Harbour. In hotel there is a gym and a sauna. Excellent service, very pleasant people work. Well equipped beach: umbrellas, beach chairs, towels and mattresses. Separately it would be desirable to note service on a beach, thanks Dmitry which works on a beach. Excellent work. It would be desirable to return to this hotel once again.

• Stayed: July 2011, traveled solo
SoleManager, Manager at Sole on the Ocean, responded to this reviewResponded August 16, 2011

Dear valued guest,
Thank you for taking the time to write about your recent visit to our hotel. We are delighted to hear you enjoyed your stay with us. We will share your comments with Dmitry and I am sure he will be very happy to hear that he helped to make your stay enjoyable. We hope to have the pleasure of seeing you again as a regular guest.

Reviewed July 28, 2011

Me and my husband stayed at Sole' with some friends for the fourth of July weekend. The room was very clean and updated. We loved that as soon as you walk in you have an amazing view. My favorite thing about the room was the bathroom :) . We went to the beach and the staff was friendly and helped us get our chairs and a good spot on the sand. My friends and us wanted to go to south beach to ride scooters, I went downstairs to see if I can get us a cab and I asked a valet personel andres if cabs came by the hotel he said he would call one for us, I told him we wanted to ride scooters he said he was able to call a scooter rental on the beach so he did and he made the reservation and since we were a bit out the way they said they would pay our cab ride to their location. I was extremely happy, this was a first for me. We got to the scooter place and as promised they paid our cab, we had an amazing time. I would recommend this hotel just because staff goes out of their way to get guest what their looking for. Thanks for an awesome weekend.

• Stayed: July 2011, traveled with friends

Dear valued guest,
We are very happy to hear that you enjoyed your holiday weekend. As part of a boutique hotel, our staff welcomes the opportunity to make each guest stay special in its own way. Andres will be particularly pleased to have been singled out. We hope you will visit us for future holidays. To see upcoming events that we will be having on future holidays, please become a fan on Facebook.

Reviewed July 27, 2011

Customer service was superior. Design was amazing. Beach was gorgeous. This is a five star resort. Book quick, the price has to sky rocket. The most amazing beach front hotel in Miami.

Thank you, Sole'!

• Stayed: July 2011, traveled with family

Dear valued guest,
It was our pleasure to have you as our guest at Sole on the Ocean. We look forward to welcoming you back for another great relaxing vacation.

Reviewed July 26, 2011

The hotel is really nice place to stay. I spent there 5 nights and i'm going to go back again. Mostly I liked the beach. It's very beautiful. The beach staff was also very nice. I.e. Dmitriy and Sebastien. I noticed them working really hard.
I would certainly recommend this hotel to my friends.

• Stayed: July 2011, traveled solo

Dear Valued Guest,
Thank you for your kind words. We are happy to hear that our staff was able to provide you a personalized and sincere service. We hope to become your home away from home and can’t wait to have you again as our guest.

Reviewed July 23, 2011

Very nice place, but pretty crowded. The parking takes time and alot, and the elevators time is HELL.
The beach is often so crowded that you can't get a sit.

Had some very unpleasant issue with the administrative/front desk manager. but that could be a one time thingie.

The beach staff were very nice (I.e, Dmitry) and are working very hard.

The cleaning service is good and overall I enjoyed the staying.

• Stayed: July 2011
1  Thank Shizzz

Dear guest,
We appreciate you taking the time to share your experiences about our hotel. Comments and reviews such as yours help us identify what we are doing well as well as what needs to improve. We were having problems with an elevator during your stay and we sincerely apologize for the inconvenience. We are glad Dmitry and our cleaning staff was able to show you our true level of customer service. Rest assured we will address the issues you mention with the appropriate departments and will ensure to works towards improving for your future visits.

Reviewed July 22, 2011

Would stay here and highly recommend staying here as opposed to south beach. Friendly hotel guests as well. Cozy comfy beds and ocean views.

• Stayed: January 2011

Dear valued guest,
Thank you for such a wonderful recommendation! We are very happy you enjoyed your stay and sincerely hope to welcome you back again soon.

Reviewed July 21, 2011

Not only is the ambiance amazing, the entire staff is world class. This hotel is Miami chic, but family friendly. I have stayed at many hotels and I can tell you this was one of the finest resorts you will come across in Miami Beach. If you are a true beach person, there is no more gorgeous beach than the one at Sole. Not to mention the amazing service while you are sunning!! My family was thrilled with the suite, I loved the Miami decor and customer service, and we all felt like we were in the Bahamas with the crystal blue water when at the beach!! Only one way to go when going to Miami...Sole'!!

Room Tip: One bedroom suite is amazing!!!