Days Hotel by Wyndham Thunderbird Beach Resort
ResidenceInn.com
  • Breakfast included
$125
  • Pool
Sole on the Ocean(Sunny Isles Beach)(Great Value!)
$169
$143
  • Pool
Best Holiday Suites(Sunny Isles Beach)
$159
Marenas Beach Resort(Sunny Isles Beach)(Great Value!)
$151
  • Beachfront
Trump International Beach Resort(Sunny Isles Beach)
$203
$524
$193
Orbitz.com
$159
Hotwire.com
Acqualina Resort & Spa on the Beach(Sunny Isles Beach)
$550
$500
1,206 results
All reviewsaventura malltwo double bedsan older hotelbeach barpublix supermarket
Reviewed June 24, 2014 via mobile

If you're looking on staying steps away from the beach, blue ocean view, balconies rooms and clean beach for low price than this place is for you. I have stayed a few times and I been happy each time. Also its in a safe area, 20 minutes from downtown Miami, 15 minutes from south beach, 20 minutes from Hollywood beach. There is grocery store incase you wanna cook in your mini kitchen in your room and many more other shopping places and restaurants. The staff are friendly. The only complaint the parking sucks and its about $12 a day in which is cheaper compared to other Miami hotels and I think the place needs some sort of entertainments. But overall my girlfriend and I have enjoyed our times here compared to other places we have stayed in Miami.

• Stayed: February 2014
Reviewed June 23, 2014

I booked one night (6/20 - 6/21, 2014) at this hotel. I stayed here many years ago as a 14 year old and had such fond memories of this property. A lot has changed in 40 years. The hotel is in need of a complete renovation. The pool and spa were filthy, restaurant is also run down. The gentleman who was working the front desk was impolite and unhelpful. After surveying the grounds before checking in, I decided to cancel my reservation and head for a Sheraton. (It was about the same price.) I know this property is on the beach, but the overall filth of the outside grounds was enough to convince me to move on. I didn't even care if they charged me.

It's a shame to see the decline of what used to be a very nice hotel.

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled solo
3  Thank Ralph M
Reviewed June 17, 2014

Smart hotel. Great beach location for Miami attractions. Close to the Sun life stadium as I was there to watch a match. Nice Hollywood style diner. Friendly staff. Although a taxi costs $50 to Bayside and downtown for Miami Heat and South Beach. Apparently there is a bus that costs a couple of dollars.

Room Tip: Obviously there are ocean front rooms with Ac but these cost a bit more.
  • Stayed: June 2014, traveled solo
1  Thank Mike M
Reviewed June 14, 2014

Disappointment and surprised with the lousy breakfast no option, and the moodiness of one of the attendants, and also with the cleanliness of the rooms.
But overall, offsetting these negatives.

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn
Reviewed June 13, 2014

Having read many bad review, I've been left wondering why!! A wonderful place, great location and extremely helpful and friendly staff :)

185 street is out the way but with bus stop right outside the hotel and a cost of $2.25 its a doddle to get anywhere along Collins Ave.

The guy at the desk Lionel was so friendly & helpful, anything we needed to know he was the man and would help in any organising any day trips we had planned.

The staff in the restaurant could not have done enough to make us feel welcome, very polite and the food was excellent..

As for the location our room was 20 yards from the beach, with glorious sunshine cold beers what more could you ask for..

We without doubt will be staying here again..

Stayed: June 2014, traveled with friends