Days Hotel by Wyndham Thunderbird Beach Resort
$111
ResidenceInn.com
  • Breakfast included
Savings alert! 21% below average rates

The price you found is 21% lower than this hotel's average rate of $141/night.

$125
  • Pool
Sole on the Ocean(Sunny Isles Beach)(Great Value!)
$169
$143
  • Pool
Best Holiday Suites(Sunny Isles Beach)
$159
Marenas Beach Resort(Sunny Isles Beach)(Great Value!)
$229
$151
  • Beachfront
Trump International Beach Resort(Sunny Isles Beach)
$218
$203
$524
$193
Orbitz.com
Acqualina Resort & Spa on the Beach(Sunny Isles Beach)
$550
$500
TripAdvisor
1,206 results
All reviewsaventura malltwo double bedsan older hotelbeach barpublix supermarket
Reviewed November 19, 2013

The room was terrible, humid, A/C has no controls in the room, you only get a rusty vent. TV was older than the Hotel and made more noise while turn on that the sound of the program itself.
Worst of all, the had a PROBLEM with the hot water, there was not hot water to take a shower. They knew the problem existed but did not told me at the check-in process, they waited until I complained the first day. The second day, still no hot water, After that I left this scrapy hotel. They didn't wanted to recognize even a discount for the problems, no manager arround to face it.
TERRIBLE EXPERIENCE

Room Tip: I don't think there is a good room here.....
  • Stayed: October 2013, traveled on business
2  Thank Sebastian S
Reviewed November 5, 2013

My husband and I stayed at this hotel during our last holidays. This hotel was really great for us, it was right in front of the beach which made it perfect for relaxing and switching off. It was not so close from the main attractions (not walking distance) but since we hired a car this was not a problem. The rooms are very large and comfortable, the decoration was a bit dated but the rooms were clean which is the most important thing for us. There are quite a few shops across the road so this was handy. The reception was very friendly and helpful. I definitely recommend this hotel for people visiting Miami who want to relax and be close to the main attractions, but not right in the middle of all the noise.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled as a couple
2  Thank KanguraCharrua
Reviewed November 4, 2013

We booked 2 nights and was given room 157.. When we opened the door the lights were on and the air conditioner was full blast. opened the bathroom door, turned on the light and there were roaches the size of silver dollars on the ceiling. I had to kill a few that fell on the floor and lost my appetite for the day. I complained to the front desk and they gave us another room but after I made a scene in the lobby and they did not want it known to the people arriving. Be carefull, Looks like they are just keeping it up by patching things, It is about 60 years old and waiting to get razed, Not maintained too good.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled as a couple
2  Thank 2xAlbatross
Reviewed October 31, 2013

Good hotel, near to the beach. Good rooms, the only thing is the small parking lot. You have to get there early or you will have trouble to park your car safely. The floor of the hotel is hard and had many travellers going in and out with their luggage. This made some noise but I'll definitely stay in this hotel again. Good staff and price.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled with friends
1  Thank Luiz N
Maria R, Public Relations Manager at Days Hotel by Wyndham Thunderbird Beach Resort, responded to this reviewResponded November 4, 2013

Dear Guest,
Thank you for staying with us and taking the time to write this review. We apologize about the small parking lot there is very limited parking in Miami. We look forward to welcoming you back for another stay. Thanks again!

Reviewed October 17, 2013

I am considering the cost and the great location!! Being right on the beach good walking distance to stores I was happy with it. The bed moves around on the tile floors, the ac controls didn't work, it is dated. I use my own soaps and where flip flops just in case, towels are cheap, coffee maker had to be moved in order to plug it in,,, but I think for the price and location It can't be beat! want more? pay more!!

I was only there 2 nights.

Room Tip: some face the beach and others the pool... mine faced the parking but was fine. even when we sat on the balcony
  • Stayed: October 2013, traveled solo