other travelers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Terrible
balcony
master bedroom. king and queen beds
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Terrible - based on 1 review

Reviews from our community

nss469
Marshfield, Wisconsin
“Do Not book through Oleg”
Reviewed March 23, 2017 for a stay in March 2017
people found this review helpful

Do not book through Oleg! We booked a condo and paid in full in January. I contacted him the week before our trip and asked for details on how to gain access to the condo. He responded that I should call his associate the day before we arrive. So halfway to Florida from Wisconsin I called his associate. Oops they cancelled my booking because it was "double booked" hmmm? So this info was not avalible the week before. This didn't sit well with me. I would be very cautious.

Travelers are raving about these Sunny Isles Beach hotels

Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing