Travel Lodge Monaco Oceanfront Resort
$111
ResidenceInn.com
  • Breakfast included
Savings alert! 21% below average rates

The price you found is 21% lower than this hotel's average rate of $140/night.

Sole on the Ocean(Sunny Isles Beach)(Great Value!)
$127
$98
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of $115/night.

Best Holiday Suites(Sunny Isles Beach)
$189
$144
$97
  • Pool
Trump International Beach Resort(Sunny Isles Beach)
$223
$208
  • Beachfront
Marenas Beach Resort(Sunny Isles Beach)(Great Value!)
$229
$135
$132
$107
  • Pool
Acqualina Resort & Spa on the Beach(Sunny Isles Beach)
$550
$500
Hotels.com
  • Pool
See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed July 29, 2012 via mobile

Where to start... A/c not adjustable so the room was hot; bathtub bottom had a huge bubble so it was dangerous to shower; the water from the toilet tank did not work properly so we had to wait 30 minutes to flush it, i asked front desk to fix it and they said the maintenance guy left for the day @ 7p and we needed to wait til nxt morning or switch to a "hot" room since not all of them have ac, and they never came to fix it; we never got the extra towels we needed, i stayed with my 3 kids and there were only 2 per room; parking spaces are limited but u still need to pay $8 for it. The only night i stayed we came late and found no spaces, the "attendant" saw me going around bk and forth while he was txting. When i finally park on the side and came inside with my kids half asleep and bags of shopping he decides to tell me that i could park on the restaurant spot. The nxt morning my son had a terrible nose bleed and i had to rush him to the ER and they could not move the car behind me fast enough, yelling at me to take it easy! I paid $10 resort fee since i booked my room with my wyndham points, they said it covered the beach chairs and towels. I never found the person im charged so we had to use the only 2 towels from the room, the chairs where all chained up so we could not take any. Bkfst was only 2 free per room, they made a big deal to go the xtra mile and give me 4 free tkts to find out it was only coffee, orange juice a 2 pieces of toast. Even the butter and cream cheese was only 1 per person. Room was dirty, it looked like they painted over nasty walls just to make it look better. And last, everytime i walked in there was this guy asking me if i had a room and demanding a room number, i guess to make sure we were not using their precious parking spaces. I never read the reviews from this place, i just thought location was great for the points i was using, i beg of you, do not stay here! We saw the beautiful buildings around and wished we spent the money choosing a better place.

• Stayed: July 2012
1  Thank giogias
Reviewed July 13, 2012

I just stood in this hotel and it was over charge and dirty and the pool had mildew all around it and when i told the person in the front desk she got upset, the room was dirty and didnt want to give us more towel for 5 family members, we had 2 rooms . and it look ghetto and very poor .no enternet in the lobby , there was people fighting and cursing all over and screaming all over the place,and loud all night 3 and 4 am .i like to have fun and injoy myself with family and friends but that was to ghetto, that was ashame because we was there 5 years ago and it was clean and i liked because it have a pool and bar and a place to eat and the beach all right on the place,but i would not go there again .the picture in the site are not true looks are decieving is dirty and looks bad now. this is the honest truth,they need to call hotel imposible for make over and help.anthony help to fix this hotel.

Room Tip: there are no good rooms cleanness is poor and bathrooms had mildew, very dirty not good for your health, do yourself a favor go some where else. over charge
  • Stayed: August 2011, traveled with friends
1  Thank millie5j5
Reviewed June 6, 2012

Stayed here a while back due to a mix up in dates with an apartment rental. I liked the location away from South Beach. Amenties are basic, restaurant area was closed for renovations so no breakfast available, no big deal, plenty of breakfast options available locally.

I would recommend getting an oceanfront room if you do stay, pool area was ok , the lobby area comfortable and most of the staff seemed friendly. Bedroom was a decent size with balcony overlooking the beach

One incident that happened during my stay that I feel needs to be address by management was the fact there was a group of ladies entertaining their *friends* . After they were asked to leave the hotel, a verbal row broke out and the cops were called to sort it out. The manner in which this was done could have been handled better - nobody likes to witness a screaming match in the lobby of the hotel they are staying.

Room Tip: oceanfront with balcony
  • Stayed: March 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed May 25, 2012

Prior to my stay I did read the reviews. Travel Lodges in the UK do have a good reputation and I dismissed the negative remarks as I thought they were written by troublemakers. I should have taken note of what was written about the Travel Lodge Monaco Oceanfront Resort! On arrival at about 2 pm, after travelling thousands of miles, I was told by a rather rude carribean receptionist to wait in the lounge area as I could not book in till 3 pm. She was too busy to deal with us. When she finally climbed down off her perch to deal with us I was berated for filling in the booking in form with a UK style date, ie d/m/year instead of the USA m/d/year. After booking in we were led to a scruffy room along a corridor that had not seen a vacumn cleaner in days. The hotel lived up to all the negative comments posted and I would not wish to see anyone else stay at this miserable place. Most of the staff do not speak English and when you need assistance as I did they all disappear. Just what some of them actually do beggars belief as I just saw a group of them hanging around the reception area most of the time doing very little. Shame they could not pick up a vacumn cleaner and do some cleaning. The first morning we were given breakfast but when I went down for breakfast the next morning there was nothing. I enquired about breakfast to be told management had decided to cancel it. Just like that! The final insult after 2 nights there was to be presented with a bill for $36 despite paying in advance. This supposedley was for car parking and resort fees! I suspect the hotel is being run down awaiting developers to pay a good price to demolish it and build another high rise hotel in its place as it is flanked by them along the shore. Basil Fawlty lives and breathes in Miami! On a positive note we found the tour operator, Archie, based at the hotel to be very helpful and friendly. Shame his colleagues could not be the same.

Room Tip: Go elsewhere.
  • Stayed: May 2012, traveled as a couple
3  Thank Graham952
Reviewed April 13, 2012

If this is considered a resort then I don't ever want to go to one. The rooms were dirty and the furniture was junky and spraypainted!!! The staff was friendly but that did not make up for the lousy hotel. It was about $160 and the Doubletree was next door and was about $60 more and I would stay there if I were you! SOS

Room Tip: Don't stay if you can help it.
  • Stayed: March 2012, traveled on business