“Could be the best moderately priced restaurant in Guayabitos”
Review of Tonita I

Tonita I
Cuisines: Mexican, Seafood
Good for: Families with children, Romantic, Large groups
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff
Copalis Beach, Washington
“Could be the best moderately priced restaurant in Guayabitos”
Reviewed February 8, 2013

There are 3 locations of this restaurant in Guayabitos. I've eaten at two and they were much better than other places I've eaten at. I went to a party yesterday and other people who have been here longer than I were raving about it. So that tells you something! And they make a killer margarita, too! The shrimp dinners are great. The even have spaghetti and burgers if shrimp isn't your thing.

• Visited February 2013

“Excellent Mexican Platter and Quesadilla”
Reviewed February 4, 2013

My first meal in Rincon and I lucked into having the Mexican Platter at Tonita. Lots of great food, served quickly! The Shrimp Quesadilla was great a few nights later as well! Lots of shrimp and cheese. The only downside to the restaurant was the entertainer and closing time. The entertainer was finished just after we received our meal, and was immediatley at our table shaking his tip can in our faces, while we were trying to eat. The first time we stopped eating and dug up some money...the second time I just told him to go away, which he did with a dirty look. Shortly after, this very annoying buzzing started, which I guess is your cue to finish up and get out. This happened both nights we were there, and there were 3 other tables still eating as well as us. Certainly puts a damper on an otherwise nice evening.

Visited January 2013
Kamloops, British Columbia, Canada
“Excellent”
Reviewed January 19, 2013

Tonita 1 on the beach was amazing. I had the shrimp in chipolte sauce. It was delicious, came with about 12 cleaned shrimp, pineapple beats, rice and veggies. A huge meal. My wife had the Mexican taster plate that had a little of everything. It came on a platter sized plate that she seemed to barely make a dent in it. She loved it. Another person had the coconut shrimp. There was about 12 of them and they were huge and delicious. he is a big eater and could not finish, gave me 2 and took about 3 home. Boy were they good.
Another person in our group had the spaghetti, she said it was one of the best she had ever eaten.
With my shrimp plate my wife's mexican taster, 2 margueritas and 2 beer it came to 410 peso's. This is about $32 cdn. We were stuffed and really happy with the meal.
My wife liked the candies they served at the end of the meal so much she bought a whole bag.

Visited January 2013
“Great beach restaurant”
Reviewed November 27, 2012 via mobile

Margaritas are the best. Shrimp, salsa, ribs in chipotle, omelets, everything is pretty good. The only complaint is their chips: they bring a basket of the stire-bought tostadas, which doesn't do justice to their good salsa that is freshly chopped.
The margaritas to go are 50p and huge.

Sydney, Australia
“Great varied menu”
Reviewed August 10, 2012

Loved the decor and menu. Like you really ARE in Mexico! Prices are fair. Nice staff and service. There are a few Tonita´s around now and it´s plain to see why!

Visited May 2012