“Sunset drinks with live music”
4 of 5 bubbles Review of La Playa

La Playa
Ranked #23 of 48 Restaurants in San Francisco
Cuisines: Mexican, Latin, Bar, Seafood, Spanish
Good for: Romantic, Scenic view
Dining options: Lunch, Drinks, Outdoor Seating, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
Description: La Playa is located on the beautiful beach of San Pancho where you can see whales, a large variety of birds and crocodiles! Located right next to a beautiful estuary.
Connecticut
“Sunset drinks with live music”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 10, 2014 via mobile

The sunset is beautiful all along the San Pancho beach. Live music at La Palapa beach restaurant, with a dance floor in front of the band adds to the enchantment of the sunset. The cuban music on Sunday night is a must. Drinks and food are good too.

Visited March 2014

San Francisco, California
“Great place for drinks and sunset”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 24, 2014

Came here for sunset on a Wednesday and enjoyed some tasty margaritas along with some live flamenco music

• Visited January 2014
Boulder, Colorado
“Still dreaming about this beachfront paradise!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 21, 2014

Don't miss the Big Beach Burrito - probably the best meal you could eat anywhere in all of Mexico, and so affordable! The servers were so friendly and kind to me - I was often there by myself with my baby, while my husband and older daughter played in the surf, and we always felt totally welcome and kind of a part of the family! Definitely check out the live music they have 2 times a week - heaven on earth with a margarita in your hand and the sun sinking into the ocean - if only I could transport myself there right now!!

1 Thank DanyaEyal
Las Vegas, Nevada
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Outstanding food”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 13, 2014 via mobile

La Playa was recommended to us by a realtor. We weren't expecting greatness, but that is what we got! The view, the service and the food was outstanding. We liked La Playa so much we ate there 5 out of the 12 days we were in Puerto Vallarta. My husband is still talking about their Carne Asada. My friend was so impressed with the presentation of my avocado shrimp salad he took pictures of it and pictures of his huge angus burger with caramelized onions. I wish the owners would open a restaurant in Las Vegas......we would be there eating every week. A must try if in Puerto Vallarta!

Zurich, Switzerland
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“best beach restaurant and bar”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 12, 2014

from the three beach restaurants out there, this one is the tidiest and comfortablest one (nice restroom, the food, stone and sand floor), solid tables. sundays from 3pm there is live music - AND: you have the best view to the sunset.