“Fabulous breakfast”

Dining options: Breakfast, Brunch, Seating, Waitstaff
Austin, Texas
“Fabulous breakfast”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 19, 2012

We have visited San Pancho a few times and as I am an Eggs Benedict fanatic we have in the past found the need drive to other towns to satisfy my craving. We stopped Casa Emilia from a friends recommendation and were blown away. They're Eggs Benedictine rivals any I've had in the US or Europe - the caviar was a nice touch. There is also an omelet with some kind of of local,mushroom I had when we went back the day which was as good as the Benedictine. I can't wait for them to open for lunch/dinner.

• Visited April 2012
1 Thank WestVaughan

San Francisco, Mexico
“Fantastic breakfasts”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 12, 2012

The owner-Horatio known as Lacho is a great guy and has put together a fantastic restaurant and staff. All the dishes are very tasty and presentation is great.

Visited April 2012
1 Thank billknownasmemo
Vancouver, Canada
“Great attention to food and friendliness!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 8, 2012

We enjoyed a daily breakfast/brunch at this lovely little restaurant in San Pancho. The food is fresh and combines local ingredients with imagination, professionalism and enthusiasm. We had omelettes a few mornings, and I continued to have Eggs Benedictino after my first time. All absolutely delicious. The fruit plates were fresh and the daily Pan Dulce was always a surprise and very good. Great coffees, fresh juices and friendly service. The owner and the other chefs show a lot of enthusiasm towards their food. I think they cater as well. Definitely have a brunch there.

• Visited December 2011