“I still crave their burritos”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Baja Takeria

Baja Takeria
Cuisines: Mexican, Seafood, Latin, Spanish
Good for: Dining on a budget, Families with children, Local cuisine
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Full Bar, Outdoor Seating, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Duncan, Canada
“I still crave their burritos”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 26, 2014

Over half a year has gone by and I still crave the burritos from this place! This was one of our favourite spots during our one month stay. The burritos are huge (you can share at lunch) and I recommend the veggie or the marlin. We also loved coming here for the salads. Great owner, great food!

Visited April 2013

San Francisco, California
“Awesome fish tacos”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 24, 2014

I don't normally care for seafood but after trying one of their marlin tacos I was hooked and ended up ordering another! The tacos are a little pricey - I think they were about 50 pesos ($4) each. Friendly staff too

• Visited January 2014
Zurich, Switzerland
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Incredible the salads!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 12, 2014

Just incredible good the food. My favourite are the salads (fresh, with fruits, nuts, a marvellous sauce)!! and also the tacos in a modern/baja californian-style. There is a nice atmosphere in the restaurant - i like it!

Visited December 2013
Carbondale, Colorado
“Jerry Makes This Place”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 10, 2013

We ate here twice in four days. The tacos and burritos come out pipping hot and fresh. The margaritas are very good. What makes this place tick, though, is Jerry. He knows everyone, stops to chat with each table and remembered our names the second time we visited.

• Visited November 2013
Rancho Murieta
“Favorite Restaurant in San Poncho”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 8, 2013

This little place is crazy-good. If I lived in San Pancho they'd get tired of seeing me. The owners, Julio and Jerry, do a tremendous job of serving excellent food with personal service. We were there in the off-season so it wasn't crowded with tourists but there was a constant flow of locals and that really speaks volumes for the quality of food and the price-point of the meals they serve. We didn't eat inside because it was fairly warm but they had a nice bar that I would like to belly-up to when we return. Easily the best restaurant we ate at during our visit.

• Visited October 2013