“kayaking and yoga!”

Tailwind Outdoor Co.
Type: Other
Reviewed November 18, 2012

What an amazing location.....yoga in the jungle, who would have thought! This place has a new yoga platform overlooking the jungle paradise and ocean. If you have never experienced shavasana with the sounds of a living jungle you have to try it!
We also did a fun day kayak trip with Tiger and Tamara to an isolated beach just outside of Lo de Marcos.
A big thanks to Judy for a full tour of the different casitas on their property. Although we didn't stay, we plan to next visit.
Very cool web site.
Steve and Melissa

1  Thank steve K

Reviewed February 15, 2012

The jeep trip was very interesting but if you get motion sick at all do not take it as you cover some very rough terain.

Reviewed January 31, 2012

If you have ever wanted to push pause on your life button and recharge this is the place to do it. The setting is amazing, very accommodating while allowing you to feel completely integrated into nature. The owners are friendly and passionate about San pancho and they are a joy to visit with. A piece of you will stay there and it will be something in your heart that you can always call on. I took a yoga retreat in March of 2011 and I still see the swaying palms when I close my eyes and hear the jungle all around me. I hope to return soon.

Reviewed January 6, 2012

Owner, Tamara , led us on a sea kayaking adventure on a very cloudy morning, but despite the lack of sunshine, her knowledge of the area & the flora & fauna made for a fun trip. Mother Judy also contributed much about the region. Open kayaks and lightweight paddles made for an easier trip than I expected. We were all adults, but wished we had brought the 5 & 6 year olds who would have loved it.

1  Thank sstacy
Reviewed February 15, 2011

My wife and I enjoyed an afternoon of Standup-Paddleboarding (SUPing) with Tiger and Judy from the Tailwind crew Thursday, Feb 10. We met them in Punta MIta at El Anclote and had an absolutely fantastic time. Tiger gave us a quick dryland lesson, then took us straight out into the bay. We spent 20 minutes getting comfortable on the boards in the flat water, then challenged the small waves for an hour. Tiger eventually took me into the bigger surf where we had several great rides. We eventually joined Patti and Judy on shore for a couple cold cerveza, then Tiger took me out for another hour. In all, we spent four hours with Tiger and Judy. All in all, very good value for our $60usd per person fee.

This wasn't our first experience with the Tailwind crew. Back in November we went ocean kayaking with Judy and Tamara at Los Ayolos, just north of Guyabidos. It was another great day. We posted a review and some pictures on the Tailwind FaceBook page.

We're already looking forward to our next adventure with Tailwind!

1  Thank imdrbob