“Wet `n` wild, wonderful fun :)”

Go 4 It Activities Wales
Ranked #1 of 4 things to do in Pencoed
More attraction details
Fee: Yes
Owner description: Here at Go 4 it Activities Wales we specialise in Gorge Walking and Coasteering. We believe that Wales has some of the most beautiful coastline and countryside in Britain and should be used a lot more. We are also firm believers in if you want to do something, you should JUST DO IT!
Reviewed September 18, 2011

Cant speak highly enough of the activity and the 2 guys who took us. This was SUPERB fun and I`d highly recommend it. We felt very, very well looked after, book now..........I promise you you wont be disappointed :)

1  Thank paulyrog

Reviewed August 25, 2011

I recently went gorge walking with go for it adventures and had a fantastic day out. It was organised, we were given all the equipment we needed and the staff looked after us well. I would highly recommend it if you are the adventurous type looking for something exciting!

Reviewed August 21, 2011

I've been with Go 4 It twice now in the past month, gorge walking two weeks ago and coasteering today - and it certainly won't be my last time, that much I'm sure of. Alex and Craig took the gorge walking session and then today was Alex and Lloyd - all three of them are personable, fun to be guided by and clearly up for having as much fun as can be had.

All the kit was provided, along with safety briefings and a run through of what was going to be achieved - I think the only thing they didn't warn us of was just how addictive leaping off 30ft cliffs can be!

I'd recommend buying the DVD of photos/videos at the end of the session as they're a great reminder of a great time had - I can't wait to see the video of my 30ft leap!

A great time out, whatever activity you choose, and well worth the money.

Reviewed August 20, 2011

Brilliant day, fantastic organisation and really safe too. Full on fun from start to finish with a real sense of adventure chucked in for good measure. You can go as hard or as brave as you like As the day goes on and you sit reminiscing about the days activities earlier, the muscles start to feel like you've had a stonking workout too.
Book in, get wet, jump off some ledges and get in that washing machine!!!!!

2  Thank Milothedog
Reviewed August 12, 2011

Great fun from start to finish. Lovely guys looking after us. A huge amount of laughter and girly squeaking. Plenty of adrenaline - the fun fear factor and no pressure. Could have done it all day. Highly recommend.