“Really lovely cafe”

Rhondda, United Kingdom
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Really lovely cafe”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 24, 2013

I found the staff really friendly and helpful. Their homemade bread and butter pudding was superb. It is a great place for me to enjoy a coffe while my little one plays in the play area.

• Visited May 2013
1 Thank Jane01443

Cardiff, United Kingdom
“Friendly and Great food”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 17, 2013

Air Conditioned, which is lovely as it is HOT HOT HOT outside!!!

This is a very family friendly coffee shop, not stuck up itself like so many coffee shops I have visited, especially with my family.

This is not a restaurant, its a coffee shop and its menu is excellent for what it is, serving home made cakes, soups, Panini's, salads etc, and good value for money, cheaper than most coffee shops I have visited.

Coffee is of excellent quality and in this hot weather they also serve Cold fresh Smoothies and now includes an Ice Cream parlour since I last visited.

I have also visited Porcellinis with my daughter for Pottery painting in the past, which is great way to spend an hour on a wet weekend.

Highly recommended

• Visited July 2013
2 Thank Richard C
Cardiff, United Kingdom
“Still no improvement”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 11, 2013 via mobile

I have returned to this cafe against my better judgement and wish I hadn't bothered. Staff are rude and incompetent and can't deal preparing more than one order at a time. They struggled to get our drinks order correct on three occasions - how difficult is it to get this right ? The tables were dirty and the food was cold. This cafe has a captive audience who for some reason continue to return time after time. I will not be one of these - terrible service and over priced mediocre food has put me off. A tramatic eating experience !

• Visited July 2013
3 Thank Jamie W
“A great place to meet for a coffee”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 8, 2013 via mobile

I've been visiting this coffee shop since living in pontyclun. I first went there when my daughter was first born with the "mums". The staff have always been very welcoming and have great patience with children. There is a small play area for children which is great. This place is great for all areas with a lovely selection of food reasonably priced

• Visited March 2013