“Fabulous food in cosey surroundings - excellant”
Review of Fox and Hounds

Fox and Hounds
Ranked #2 of 48 Restaurants in Pontyclun
Cuisines: British, Gastropub, Welsh
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Description: Friendly local pub, great food and fine ales. Dog and family friendly. Food served daily from 12 until 9pm, 12 until 5pm on Sunday.
Reviewed March 22, 2013

We visited the Fox & Hounds after reading the positive reviews on tripadvisor and I was not disappointed. A very nicely furnished pub & restaurant with food of a high quality. It was a cold & wet evening when we visited and the warm welcome, log fire and background music ,combined with excellent food and beers made for a really comfortable and enjoyable night. I will certainly be going back again and have no hesitation in recommending to others.

Reviewed January 2, 2013

Yet another enjoyable lunch at the Fox and Hounds,Llanharri/Llanharry. Never yet had a meal that disappointed. Good food, good company, good surroundings, what more could we ask?

1  Thank Carole W
Reviewed December 27, 2012

Been here on several occasions and always been more than happy with the food and the friendly service

1  Thank Rhydian H
Reviewed November 25, 2012

John (the landlord) was able to change his table settings at short notice to fit my family in for Sunday lunch today. He has his wife were extremely friendly when we arrived and seated us immediately. Turkey, beef and lamb dinners were lovely, as were the desserts.

The staff were friendly, the interior has been very nicely made over, though it doesn't perhaps have quite the feel of the exterior. Definitely worth returning!

1  Thank WelshCouple13
Reviewed October 22, 2012

A place for a special Sunday lunch! As was my birthday yesterday with my family. Great welcome from the staff and at least 3 real ales. I had the roast beef with a "Smiley "Yorkshire pudding! Photos on Facebook !!!! The veg was cooked just right and very tasty as was the thick proper gravy! As I did not have the lamb I did not try the mint sauce but I am assured it is real mint! A really nice lunch.