“Lovely first visit ”

Fullbrook's Bistro
Ranked #1 of 55 Restaurants in Pontyclun
Cuisines: British, Welsh
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Breakfast, Lunch, Reservations
Description: We are a fully air conditioned 36 seater restaurant, with a modern decor and relaxed ambience. We serve simple unpretentious food all cooked fresh to order, complimented by a good selection of fine wines and drinks.We serve everything from fresh ground coffee and a sandwich to our full ala carte evening menu, we also serve our traditional 3 course Sunday lunch. The restaurant lends itself perfectly for private parties and celebrations a set menu can be tailored to your requirements. Come visit us at Fullbrook's Bistro, Pontyclun.
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

I visited this lovely restaurant on the 21st September with my Husband to celebrate his Birthday.
The menu was varied with plenty of choice for us both.
The food was excellent as was the service.
We will definitely return, thank you all for a lovely evening.

Gail and Steve

2  Thank Gailwindsor
Write a reviewReviews (332)

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

We had heard of this restaurant and thought we would try it for our 44th wedding anniversary. It did not disappoint, lovely food, atmosphere and friendly staff.
We had homemade Tomato and Basil Soup and Whitebait for starters, both generous portions and very nice.
We both chose Lamb in Redcurrant and Madeira for main, it was lovely, came with New potatoes, peas, tempura cauliflower and onion rings. The cauliflower was gorgeous and I don’t eat cauliflower normally, says it all.
I did try the White Chocolate and Raspberry Cheesecake for dessert but I was so full I could not manage to eat it all, hubby was too full for dessert.
I had 2 Glasses of Sauvignon Blanc, hubby had water as he was driving, all in all it was a lovely meal, and the price is very reasonable, will definitely be going back there.

1  Thank Cynthia B
Reviewed September 7, 2019

I just had to give this amazing place a review. We were a party of 13 out to celebrate a special birthday and we couldn’t have picked a better venue. It is intimate with great music but playing softly in the background. The food is outstanding and there were many picky eaters at the table. Not one complaint but plenty of compliments. The staff are so friendly and accommodating and I really can’t praise them enough. The birthday girl had a fab time as did we all so thank you Fullbrook’s for all that you did. See you very soon.

1  Thank SusanCF72
Reviewed September 4, 2019

Although I have many food intolerances and dread eating out, I had no need to worry in this gem of a restaurant. My husband and I enjoyed lovely food cooked to perfection. They cater for gluten free, lactose free, vegan, milk free, vegetarian and without realising, the low Fodmap diet that I am following at the moment. Nothing was too much trouble for the staff and chef. Usually I feel awkward explaining my limited choices, the staff did not make a big deal of it at all. They were meticulous and helpful. We will definitely make Fullbrookes our go to restaurant and recommend it without hesitation.
My husband (who can eat anything) enjoyed the oven baked lasagne with chips, salad and coleslaw. It was a generous tasty meal which he thoroughly enjoyed. My grilled butterfly breast of chicken was perfectly cooked, succulent and tasty with GF chips and chopped salad with olive oil. No onion, garlic, dressing of any kind and yet my food was lovely. To eat without fear was priceless. Highly recommended.

1  Thank Mumadog
Reviewed September 1, 2019 via mobile

My 3rd visit,wonderful food and service as usual,Tyler was a brilliant server,nothing was to much trouble,will BE BACK.

2  Thank Global57499