“lovely place to eat in Pontyclun”
Review of Fullbrook's Bistro

Fullbrook's Bistro
Ranked #1 of 48 Restaurants in Pontyclun
Cuisines: British, Welsh
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: We are a fully air conditioned 36 seater restaurant, with a modern decor and relaxed ambience. We serve simple unpretentious food all cooked fresh to order, complimented by a good selection of fine wines and drinks.We serve everything from fresh ground coffee and a sandwich to our full ala carte evening menu, we also serve our traditional 3 course Sunday lunch. The restaurant lends itself perfectly for private parties and celebrations a set menu can be tailored to your requirements. Come visit us at Fullbrook's Bistro, Pontyclun.
Reviewed September 4, 2013

Tiny intimate little place quality food and drink only and excellent value for money definitely recommend you give it a try

Reviewed September 2, 2013

Been here a few times now and food and service is 1st class, Sunday lunch is excellent!
The place is spotlessly clean, including the toilets, and the staff can't do enough for you.
The kids meals were also excellent!
Very highly recommended.

Reviewed August 4, 2013

I have been visiting this restaurant for several years. It is a small restaurant (less then 40 seats) but I love the ambience here. The staff are very friendly, nothing is too much trouble and they constantly check everything is ok for you. Food is freshly prepared to a high standard and very tasty with plenty of vegetables - the red cabbage is wonderful. Good selection of wines, overall prices are reasonable.

Fully123, Owner at Fullbrook's Bistro, responded to this reviewResponded August 5, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to write us a review, we really appreciate your kind and positive comments. We strive to do our best at all times, its nice to know you enjoy our little restaurant.

Reviewed July 30, 2013

Booked a table for four for Saturday 27th July and could not fault the communication from the owner (who is also the main chef) regarding preparing a vegan meal for myself. I was given a choice of dishes for each course and was extremely pleased with what was prepared for me. The food was absolutely wonderful, full of flavour, piping hot and cooked to perfection. The vegetables and new potatoes served with the main courses was also beautiful, especially the red cabbage!

The restaurant was almost full at the time and the waitresses seemed to cope fine and the drinks and food were served promptly. The ambience inside was lovely and the decor very nice, with the food being absolutely fantastic value for money for the quality that is served. We will be returning in future!

1  Thank i_am_plankton

Thanks for the positive comments, we are always happy to help with special requests when ever we can. Thanks for the feedback regarding the vegan meals. As a result of talking to you we are currently in the process of making all our vegetarian options into vegan friendly food.
We look forward to seeing you again soon.

Reviewed June 1, 2013

I live locally to Fullbrook's Bistro and am a very regular visitor! The food is of a consistently high standard. I have never been disappointed. The choice of meals available is also totally to my liking. The Staff are always extremely friendly and efficient, and I appreciate the relaxed atmosphere of this restaurant. I think my regard for Fullbrooks is summed up by the fact that, in addition to frequent visits during the year - either for Sunday lunch (always stunning !), or for a treat of a weekday evening meal - my family and I have enjoyed Christmas Day at the Bistro the last few years. The Christmas dinner provided is top notch! I would heartily recommend Fullbrooks to anyone - if you have not been there yet give it a try !!

Fully123, Owner at Fullbrook's Bistro, responded to this reviewResponded June 2, 2013

Thank you for taking time to write a review, it is always nice to hear how much people enjoy what we do, makes it all worth while.