“My favourite place to eat!!”
Review of Yangs

Yangs
Ranked #30 of 114 Restaurants in Barry
Cuisines: Chinese
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
“My favourite place to eat!!”
Reviewed September 14, 2012

Went to this restaurant this week, food and staff were great! Would recommend to anyone including families with small children as the wide rang of courses suit everyone.

Barry, United Kingdom
“Simply GREAT”
Reviewed September 10, 2012 via mobile

Took my father in law here last week, he wanted to buy the place he was so impressed
Keep up the excellent work Lilly
Will be back very soon

1 Thank Stretch7158
“Can't wait to go again”
Reviewed August 16, 2012 via mobile

No complaints a all. Being new to Barry my girlfriend of Barry recommended Yangs as it has been there for years. We decided to some advantage of the 'all you can eat menu'. A unique way of service which suited us as we don't normally go to the flea-market like Chinese kitchens. All food ordered came out fast and fresh and tasted like Chinese food should do; spicy, juicy and more-ish.... I personally would recommend the chilli and salt ribs starter which alone would make me return there. Hoisin duck was delicious and the chicken curry went down a treat. As I was writing this review my girlfriend shouted out " we need to go there again!" I think that sums Yangs up. Think we will go this weekend....

Barry, United Kingdom
“Great”
Reviewed August 15, 2012

i go here every week for both sit in and takeaway lilly very nice food great never had a bad meal here 10/10

• Visited August 2012
“Really well cooked Chinese food”
Reviewed July 2, 2012 via mobile

You cant go.wrong here , the main thing of any restaurant for me , is how the food ends up tasting , well here is spot on , even the eat as much.as you can option is faultless , no.cost cutting , the food was really good , I'd if eaten at lots of Chinese places over 20 years , it could do with an upgrade , but if u want that go to Cardiff and pay double , if u want good Chinese food at a really fair price there, plus staff are brilliant , so friendly, going back