“Nicely Themed”

21 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 12 helpful votes
“Nicely Themed”
Reviewed January 5, 2014

Only 12 Holes but the theming was really good. Very clean and looking back at photos I took when I was there it looks like it's in a much nicer place than its surroundings (no offence) Some of Barry Island looks a bit run down but this Adventure Gold Course stands out.

Visited July 2013
1 Thank Stefan H

common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“I have come with my kids for years allways excellent fun”
Reviewed June 1, 2013

Have been come down for years and allways had fun iam still the king of crasy golf for now!! And fun for all ages if ago

Visited June 2013
1 Thank Badger1927
Huddersfield, England
114 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 159 helpful votes
“30 Minutes Entertainment”
Reviewed February 26, 2013

On a bitterly cold late February Thursday afternoon, I didn't expect something like this to be open, but it was. Our five year old was determined to have ago, so the three of us played the 12 holes and it was quite enjoyable. We had the whole course to ourselves so we could take our time and photos. On the whole, the matting on the course appeared to be pretty well laid and the ball ran true. I can't remember how much we paid. I think there may have been snacks and drinks available at the kiosk too.

Visited February 2013
1 Thank rih2010
Blackpool, United Kingdom
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“Best pirate golf experience”
Reviewed November 4, 2012

Brilliant adventure golf, both my four year old and eight year old loved it!
The coffee and ice cream were fab too!!

Visited August 2012
1 Thank Robin T
Swansea, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“What a great attraction for the kids !!!!”
Reviewed October 24, 2012

WOW!!! we went to Barry Island for the first time in a long time with our young five year old Grandson and what a shock we had!!! Barry was a place my parents took me as often as possible for a great day out and i have some fond memories of my own , so we took our Grandson this summer and to our amazement the place has had a real facelift , the prom is really clean and has the added attraction of a pirate adventure golf course that is really well done. Our grandson absolutly loved it we were in amongst a world of piracy and adventure with themed music playing and lifesized pirates , waterfalls and crocodiles too!!! if you dont do anything else in Barry make sure you try this!! For the kids theres a lot more than the golf theres also kiddies rides and gift shops and a good chippy too , not forgetting probably the best beach in South Wales!! We loved it and will be back soon!!

Visited August 2012