“Fab”

Ranked #5 of 123 Restaurants in Barry
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed July 28, 2013

Went to izmir for my husbands birthday.food was lovely we had the sultans feast (4 of us out of 8) and everybody wanted a bit of it!staff were very attentive and welcoming.this place is a little gem and I am looking forward to returning!

Reviewed July 15, 2013

Goodness knows how many times my husband and I have driven past this little restaurant saying we'll call in but never have done so until last Saturday (13th July), so glad we did as we had such a good evening - the food was excellent (especially the stifado), service faultless and the atmosphere was lovely, what else can I say! We shall definitely go back there again! The staff were really friendly/helpful and couldn't do enough for you, so anyone thinking about trying this place, then do so as I'm sure you won't be disappointed!

Reviewed July 1, 2013

Excellent service. Great advise on selections of meals. Very good value for money. Highly recommend the stifado. Melt in your mouth

Reviewed June 28, 2013

This was our first visit to this restaurant and I must say it won't be our last. Ali was our waiter and he was very attentive and entertaining. The food was excellent and well presented. We took our own wine so was happy to pay just £1-50 per bottle corkage. We felt the food was good value for money and very enjoyable.
There were some other customers we would prefer not to dine with but that's no fault of the restaurant
All in all it was a great experience and would recommend it.

1  Thank Gill W
Reviewed June 25, 2013

Visited this restaurant for the first time on 22/6/13 although tasty we found the meals to be rather small. You can take your own wine but they charge £1.50 corkage. I was rather amazed to be charged £5 corkage for 1 bottle of fizzy wine with no explanation as to why they charge more for fizzy wine. This has put us off going back.

1  Thank Terry O