“Superb in every way”

Cuisines: Greek
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed September 18, 2012

I visited zorbas a little while ago with my husband to celebrate our anniversary. My husband proposed on the island Kos and we hoped it would be authentic enough to bring the memories back. We were not disappointed. The atmosphere and Mediterranean feel took us right back to our special night, and when the owners discovered why we had chosen zorbas, they ensured everything was as perfect as possible. If anything the food was better than on the island, the flavours were out of this world, and the choices were excellent. I had travelled quite a long way in order to make our night special, but i would happily have travelled three times as far again for the service, the food, and the wonderful memory for our first anniversary.

Reviewed September 17, 2012

The rumour was this is the best place to eat in welshpool, so we decided to give it a try. it turned out it was Exellent. We keep returning every other weekend. The atmosphere on a saturday night is super. There are a wide range of Greek Dishes available. My wife and i have tried most of the menu couldn't fault one dish.we would recommend the MEZE which is basically a taste of the kitchen, and you would never beat ZORBAS on this one..dishes are being served all the time!!! and at very reasonable prices. The owners are very warm and welcoming. The service was 10/10 with a lovely atmosphere it's like coming from home to home.This restraunt is simply the best place to eat in welshpool you will not be disappointed. Go on give it a try! Thank you so much owners..

Reviewed September 15, 2012

My friends and i celebrated my birthday at zorbas.. outstanding welcome , friendly staff and the chef even came out to meet us.. we opted for a meze which is different dishes starting with dips, starters, and 2 main meals at £19.95 per person.. waw what can i say absoleutly delicious , the food was freshly prepared and nicely presented. This restraunt is highly recommended you would not be disappointed..The best decision i made to celebrate my birthday.. well done owners for bringing something different to welshpool. will be back soon.

Reviewed September 14, 2012

My family and I have just come back from a short break in Wales. On the night we visited Zorbas, I chose because I wanted something different than Italian and all you can eat Chinese buffets.. The best decision I could have made, the service was excellent, the food piping hot and freshly made. I went for the moussaka, which was delicious. Even my son ate the entire meal, which I was not expecting. The staff were courteous and accommodating, truly one of the best nights on our break. Highly recommended to those who want to try something new.

Reviewed September 14, 2012

All of my friends have been telling me how great the food is so I decided to try it for my partners birthday. I was not disappointed! All staff were exceptionally helpful and friendly especially with my daughter who is very picky with food. The lady took the time to ask her what types of food she likes and explain what was best on the menu. We all left our plates clean! Great value for money and a pleasant evening out. Will definitely Be returning.