“Excellent hotel”

Ranked #7 of 35 Restaurants in Machynlleth
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed December 2, 2017

We stayed here last weekend and thoroughly enjoyed our stay. The staff were so friendly and helpful and the food was excellent. The room was clean and comfortable and the bed wasn't so comfortable.

Reviewed November 28, 2017 via mobile

I want to say that I had a really nice meal here, the service was excellent and all the staff were very attentive.
I had the steak for main which was excellent, however the calamari starter was so chewy I really struggled to eat it. I know this can often be the case, but it was a let down.
I would absolutely return, but would just chose a different started. Everyone made me feel very welcome and it's a lovely place to relax in.

Reviewed November 17, 2017

We stopped by here on a Monday. It was very quiet and we decided to have a lunch from the bar menu. I chose Welsh Rarebit Mushrooms and loved them. They were large mushrooms topped with a rarebit mix and tasted great. The beer there is good, too. Well worth visit.

Reviewed September 30, 2017 via mobile

Lovely welcome from all the staff. 7 adults and 3 children dined twice within this establishment, catered for us very well, giving us our own dining room. The food was presented very well and was fresh and tasty. Highly recommended. Thank you from us all

Reviewed September 23, 2017

Classy little pub with a homely feel.
A bit off the beaten track but it was on our route and was surprisingly busy.
Good menu and the food was very good.