“Fabulous!!”

Ranked #8 of 32 Restaurants in Machynlleth
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed April 27, 2014

Had a fantastic Sunday lunch to celebrate my mum's birthday. Food was excellent. My 9yr old daughter ate an adults portion of Sunday lunch and it must have been good as left nothing for her father. Pudding wow. The brownie sundae was chocolate haven.
Good luck to Catrin and Justin. This is definitely a must visit if in the area. Highly recommend.
To summarise
FOOD EXCELLENT
STAFF EXCELLENT
what more do you need.
Well done x

There are newer reviews for Dining at the Brigands Inn

Reviewed April 21, 2014

I had been to The Brigands once before but don't recall that it was particularly memorable apart from the company I was in. This time was different. We were 11 people and were given our own room with huge table. The food was fantastic. I had the deep fried egg in crumbs which was delicious and none of us could work out how they are making them. This was followed by the beef cheeks which was probably one of the nicest dishes I have ever had. All the food was truly yummy and beautifully presented and the waiting staff were good. Can't wait to go back.

Reviewed April 20, 2014

Just went for a meal after their re-fit. It's all very nice and clean but could do with a bit more warmth and personality (we went on a very quiet night). The food was excellent, the service was good. Wine list a bit weird and not up to the standard of the food. But it's a place to try and encourage: it will only get better.

Reviewed April 19, 2014

Although we only stopped for a brief lunch we got the atmosphere of the hotel-- very friendly staff and excellent facilities. A good stop off point when exploring western Wales.

Reviewed April 14, 2014

My family and I stopped at The Brigands Inn for an evening meal, on our way home from Aberystwyth after collecting our Daughter from uni.
The staff were lovely and very welcoming.
Our meal was excellent, very Enjoyable.
Will definitely have a meal there again.