The views from the hotel balcony and the bedroom balconies are simply stunning, the view down the lake with the fairy-tale pump house tower is one that you just can't stop taking pictures of. The whole experience from the bubbly and truffles on arrival, the four poster bed rooms, the meal in the restaurant and the served breakfast the next day, the level of staff service, all leaves you wanting to go back again.
Outside the hotel there are plenty of places to visit and good walks, such as the dam itself and the waterfall at the other end of the lake, the RSPB hide is worth a visit, loads of birds feeding and bobbing round, just driving round the lake is a nice experience.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Built in 1890, this privately owned 4 star Victorian Country House Hotel & Spa is elegant, yet relaxed. Positioned on the fringe of Snowdonia within a 24,000 acre nature reserve, the hotel offers a unique and incomparable setting: hosting one of the most famous picturesque backdrops in Mid Wales. The hotel has 52 individually decorated bedrooms, 35 affording lake views and some with special features such as balconies and four posters. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotwire, Travelocity, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Priceline and HotelQuickly so you can book your Lake Vyrnwy Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Lake Vyrnwy Hotel Llanwddyn
- Lake Vyrnwy Hotel And Spa
- Hotel Lake Vyrnwy
- Lake Vyrnwy Hotel & Spa Wales/Llanwddyn