The George & Dragon
The Castle Hotel(Bishops Castle)
$167
$170
$135
  • Breakfast included
$140
Travelocity
Knighton Hotel(Knighton)
  • Restaurant
All reviewsconverted stablesthe puboffa's dykethanks guysplenty of hot waterseparate buildingsaturday nightcomfortable roomlovely old pubtrain stationstreet parkingon the small sidefriendly localsa lovely staywell worth a visitfeel very welcometwo nights
Reviewed July 29, 2013

After doing the first stage of Glyndwr's Way from Knighton to Felindre we returned to Knighton to stay at this inn. The accommodation at the rear seemed to be fairly newly developed and was really very well planned. It was clean and well decorated. Breakfast the following morning was freshly cooked and very good.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed June 13, 2013

Great place to stay just off the route, My room was comfortable and modern, being in a converted stable block it was also quiet. I had breakfast and evening meal in the pub both of which were good and great value. I felt very welcome and the pub has a good atmosphere, I highly recommend it.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled solo
Reviewed June 10, 2013

I was with two friends walking Offa's Dyke and we stayed here on the last night of our walk. Helen was an extremely friendly host and we were able to have a pint even though the pub was yet to open! The rooms are in a converted stable block across a courtyard at the back of the pub, so no chance of disturbance, they are smart and immaculate. We ate in the restaurant and the food was good quality reasonably priced pub food. The breakfast was good too. We shall stay here next yeay when we tackle the second half of the walk.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled with friends
Reviewed May 7, 2013

I visited my son and stayed here in Justin and Helen's hotel. I was a bit apprehensive being on my own but boy did I get a great welcome from all. My hosts invited me into the bar and everyone was chatting asking about me and my life in Essex (they watch Towie lol) I really love this place and would stay again.

Room Tip: Make friends with the locals
  • Stayed: May 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed April 5, 2013

Good pub grub. A warm welcome after a days walking. Excellent value. We even drank them out of rum. The rooms where nicely decorated and homely. The land lady was lovely and friendly and so where the locals. Definite recommend if your walking the Offas Dyke path!

• Stayed: April 2013