We stayed at the Boat House B&B in Laugharne to celebrate my birthday and to do the Dylan Thomas Birthday walk. (http://www.dylanthomasbirthdaywalk.co.uk/) The B&B has fantastic rooms and provides an excellent breakfast. The B&B overlooks the Taf estuary and Laugharne Castle, it is located in a wonderful position. Laugharne is a wonderful village and all the people we met were very friendly. We received numerous discounts in the village due to it being my birthday. I would recommend a visit to the Dylan Thomas Boathouse and shed where he lived and wrote his poetry. This is a very brief walk from the B&B. We also had an excellent meal in Cafe Culture which is about 50 yards from the B&B. We will surely return to the Boat House B&B in the future, probably when I am another year wiser.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A fabulous Bed and Breakfast experience in the historic and tranquil setting of Laugharne, close to the lively centres of Carmarthen and Tenby. The four ensuite rooms are very spacious. A warm welcome awaits you. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com so you can book your The Boat House Bed & Breakfast reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Boat House Bed And Breakfast
- The Boat House Hotel Laugharne
- The Boat House Bed & Breakfast Laugharne, Wales