Food superb, as always, with the perfect blend of infomality and great service. My favourite place to enjoy superb food and Nick and his team's hospitality.
Hidden away in a 'secret valley' in the centre of Laugharne; this is the best place to explore the castle, Dylan Thomas' house and his boat shed. Set in wonderful grounds, this is a weekend, night away, or a meal you will treasure.
But if you're looking for stuffy, formal settings, and 'hotel' themed rooms, then don't stay and ruin it for those of us who love the quirky, superb originality of the Cors.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Accommodation (Licensed) with 3 letting rooms in village location. With car parking. Smoking in designated areas. Smart casual dress for meals. Vegetarians, Special Diets, Organic Products catered for. Eating outside is possible. ... more less
- Also Known As:
- The Cors Restaurant & Rooms Hotel Laugharne
- The Cors Restaurant And Rooms
- The Cors Country House Laugharne, Wales