Always a treat to visit The Cors which we try to do in summer as the garden is just so beautiful - one of those that looks as if it just grows, and yet you know perfectly well that loads of time have been devoted to it. The food is divine - at least I assume it would be as I always plump for the lamb which is just about the best I've ever tasted - although it is £22 now and used to be £18!!! Flipping inflation. I had a sherry, actually two, which is just poured into a glass, no nasty little measures and mini schooners. The coffee is amazing value - £1.50 for a big cafetierre and strong with it. As others say, it is quite expensive but no more than you would pay for a decent meal anywhere and the surroundings, welcome, garden, etc, etc, make it more than reasonable. We'll certainly be back whether they want us or not.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Accommodation (Licensed) with 3 letting rooms in village location. With car parking. Smoking in designated areas. Smart casual dress for meals. Vegetarians, Special Diets, Organic Products catered for. Eating outside is possible. ... more less
- Also Known As:
- The Cors Restaurant & Rooms Hotel Laugharne
- The Cors Restaurant And Rooms
- The Cors Restaurant & Rooms Laugharne, Wales